• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I'm sure it's just a slight oversight with how busy the staff is now with apps and collectibles and a lowered staff count in general, plus it being mid summer so they are off doing things. I would post it in the museum shop.

That's what I figured, I just wanted to be sure. Thank you!

How do you look at your tbt bell history?

Two ways:
1. Click the 'Currency' drop-down on the main navigation bar --> Click 'Bells: ___' --> Click 'Transactions'
2. Click the amount of bells in your profile on one of your posts --> Click 'Transactions'

How do you look at your tbt bell history?

In the profile section where it shows your join date, posts, and bells, right click the amount of bells you have and it'll take you to your transaction log.

Or you can go to the top of the page and click the currency tab and do the same.

Two ways:
1. Click the 'Currency' drop-down on the main navigation bar --> Click 'Bells: ___' --> Click 'Transactions'
2. Click the amount of bells in your profile on one of your posts --> Click 'Transactions'
In the profile section where it shows your join date, posts, and bells, right click the amount of bells you have and it'll take you to your transaction log.

Or you can go to the top of the page and click the currency tab and do the same.

to add to these, if you cant to see your tbt transactions from collectibles that you've bought from the shop, you click "Shop" and then click "Transaction Log" on the left.

to add to these, if you cant to see your tbt transactions from collectibles that you've bought from the shop, you click "Shop" and then click "Transaction Log" on the left.

Thank you for the feedback guys! I really appreciate it! :D

Is there a way to take back a negative wi-fi feedback? I left negative feedback because I thought I got scammed, but I was eventually given my payment, so I want to take back the negative feedback.

Is there a way to take back a negative wi-fi feedback? I left negative feedback because I thought I got scammed, but I was eventually given my payment, so I want to take back the negative feedback.

PM a mod about it and they should take care of it.

Do mods get any collectible they want, even if it's not in stock or in the shop or do they have to play fair like everyone else?

Do mods get any collectible they want, even if it's not in stock or in the shop or do they have to play fair like everyone else?

Pretty sure that even though they have the power to mess with collectibles (or it might be only admins, I'm not sure) I'm guessing it would cause an uproar if they were to get nab a bunch of rare collectibles. Or not, because y'know they're mods so...
I'd do it just to be a mod with a pretty lineup LOL I wonder if changing dates on collectibles is possible?

Last edited:
Pretty sure that even though they have the power to mess with collectibles (or it might be only admins, I'm not sure) I'm guessing it would cause an uproar if they were to get nab a bunch of rare collectibles. Or not, because y'know they're mods so...
I'd do it just to be a mod with a pretty lineup LOL I wonder if changing dates on collectibles is possible?

That's true, lol. Thanks. Although I don't think changing the date would be possible, I wish there was an option to organize collectibles to your own taste.

if a mod helps with an event or w/e then they'll get collectibles for what they've done but im pretty sure only admins can do that

Last edited:
How do I edit a poll that I posted? I made a typo in one word in the poll and I want to change it.

That's true, lol. Thanks. Although I don't think changing the date would be possible, I wish there was an option to organize collectibles to your own taste.

if a mod helps with an event or w/e then they'll get collectibles for what they've done but im pretty sure only admins can do that

Moderators have effectively zero powers in regards to the Shop. Event related collectibles are generally given to all moderators.

Anyone interested in becoming a moderator should probably keep in mind that by doing so, they're not going to be able to participate in the forum in the same way as they may have before in regards to events and collectibles for obvious reasons.

Back