• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Just because someone is banned doesn't mean their avatar won't show up. I don't know what the difference is or something, but this is private between the user and the mods.

Every time I'm banned, my avatar doesn't show up with my posts. That's been true with every other person I've seen that got banned.

This is indeed the case.

OHH MAN i got it. nice

Every time I'm banned, my avatar doesn't show up with my posts. That's been true with every other person I've seen that got banned.

see: above

=

ok so ppl use image cyclers for their sigs right. theres avatar cyclers as well but when i put the url for it (it has a .gif extension despite it not being an actual gif) itll say incorrect extension or somethin. i do hav the avatar animation add-on. should i just give up on it

ok so ppl use image cyclers for their sigs right. theres avatar cyclers as well but when i put the url for it (it has a .gif extension despite it not being an actual gif) itll say incorrect extension or somethin. i do hav the avatar animation add-on. should i just give up on it

Pretty sure cycling avatars doesn't work on TBT.

Which forum would I go to if I want to ask for someone to help arrange a room in my house..? I sort of want to have that done as if it were a service, like buying hybrids - but I have no idea if anyone does what I'm asking for & accepts an IGB/TBT payment :confused:
It sounds weird but I'm having trouble arranging two of my rooms and was thinking it'd be nice if someone ran a thread where I could pay for them to do it since I'm rather bad at making my house look nice :blush:

Which forum would I go to if I want to ask for someone to help arrange a room in my house..? I sort of want to have that done as if it were a service, like buying hybrids - but I have no idea if anyone does what I'm asking for & accepts an IGB/TBT payment :confused:
It sounds weird but I'm having trouble arranging two of my rooms and was thinking it'd be nice if someone ran a thread where I could pay for them to do it since I'm rather bad at making my house look nice :blush:

They wouldn't actually be able to arrange the furniture but you could try the Re-tail board. If not that one, try just asking for room arranging advice in the Animal Crossing: New Leaf board.

So are there no rules in The Woods, or are people allowed to say/do whatever they want?

Threads can be about anything, but you should be respectful, don't post anything inappropriate, and don't annoy others to respond in flames.

Kaiaa answered me earlier today : )

I was just curious, I tend to stay away from the Woods when it's open because people tend to show their age and maturity in there, and it's full of youngins : P

please help!! I could swear there was a thread that shows collectibles and their worth in bell tree bells but for some reason I can never find it now no matter what! can some one please send me the link to that thread?
thank you

Last edited:
Back