• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

bunbun's art request/art trade thread (\`゜◇゜`/) | updatedddd

oyasumibunbun

eviscerate me.
Bells
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
these don't usually go too well but i figured i'd give it a whirl anyways, i've been down and i'd like everything in one place i guess. if you're up for it, i also do art trades. i love art trades :^)
if you need me to send any of their colors to you, i can do that ouo

anyways, i'd like you guys to either draw my ocs and their partner or my mayor!!

mayor aiden
ref: [x] [x] [x]

what i want: i'd really like him with the villager kyle! it can be shippy (preferably orz) or it can just be them together or anything, really. if you'd rather draw him singular, i'd like my mayor to be leaning against a tree, or sitting with his shovel or watering pink roses, please!

---

aldin scott (demon, oc)
ref: [x] [x] [x] [x]

josh (rockstar, bf)
ref: [x]

fred (bf)

what i want: you can draw aldin with either of the boys. aldin stands at around 5'3", and josh around 5'9", and fred about 5'10". fred is the sweetest of the two, being very loving and cuddly with aldin. his hair is INCREDIBLY LONG and is usually in his face. when its not its tied back in a ponytail. hes a drug addict, so he's incredibly thin and sick looking. josh is loving as well with aldin but is usually not the nicest person in the world. hes kind of a ****. hes the healthiest of the group, usually dressing in "goth" or stuff you'd find in the dumpster of a hot topic. fred and josh are both in a metal band, and are friends. aldin is a lil prick, generally being insulting and rude towards others. hes a flirt and enjoys making either of his boyfriends a little bit jealous. he frequently gets into fights, so hes usually got scars or bruises somewhere on his body. his right eye is stitched up.

---

sylvan aladren (elf, oc)

dracul castleman (vampire, husband)

what i want: anything with the two of them together. they're extremely affectionate and loving towards each other, and are usually cuddling or kissing or doing other cute things together. sylvan stands at 5'4", and dracul is around 5'9".

---

bun-chin (kuroko no basuke oc)

murasakibara atsushi (boyfriend)
ref: [x] [x] [x] [x]

what i want: atsushi holding bun, picking him up, bun sitting on atsushi's shoulders or atsushi helping bun play basketball are all very viable options, as long as they're being sweet n cute i guess /)u(\
atsushi stands at 6'10" while bun-chin stands at a teensy 5'5".

---

usagi tatsuya (naruto oc) ((YEP IM GOIN THERE))

kisame hoshigaki (his boyfriend) ((ive sunken incredibly low. dont look at me))
ref: [x] [x] [x] (last one is just his wiki page. theres like 203957 images of him on there)

what i want: literally anything. anything. i dont care. id prefer something super cute, with usagi cuddling him and kisame blushing.. or them kissing.. anything. just something adorable with the two of them, maybe. i cant even think of something proper to type here. im embarrassed but i love these two together. id take them standing beside each other in the same blank space. i have sunk so low. im such a weenie. i dont even care.

---
i'd like samples of your work, please! just name your price if you're up for it, i probably wont turn you down. i can pay in tbt, bells and sometimes usd if that's all you offer, and like i said before if you want, art trades /)u(\ i draw anything<3
thank you all so much in advance<3

Last edited:
wheee!! good luck bb <3333 yay for polyamorous relationships :'D

slides in
i herd u wanna draw sum nsfw

how bout sum nsfw trade y/y??????????

I can't art for the life of me. But honestly, good luck. I know how real the struggle is. :blush:

Back