• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Life General Thread

As for stats, I'll focus on: Strength, Vitality and Luck. 1/3rd for each

Paladin - For fighting
Blacksmith - To make armor for fighting
Carpenter - Due to the cute factor of their outfit, and I want to keep crafting.
Miner and Woodcutter - Needed supplies for previously mentioned lifes.

Paladin might need Dexterity to be stronger but Vitality will increase defence so I'll last longer in battle. At the same time, if I need more power I can always pick-up Mercenary.

Last edited:
I'm confused with all different kinds of food items and there isn't always a description to what they heal or boost. Are HP and SP potions the best alternative in the end, since they heal the most?

I'm confused with all different kinds of food items and there isn't always a description to what they heal or boost. Are HP and SP potions the best alternative in the end, since they heal the most?
Food items usually give HP, Stuff like Apple Juice and water heal SP. For SP, try Hi-SP potions. When it comes to HP, I find that making super/high quality food gives a lot of HP back. If you don't have time to be making all those food items, stock up on Hi-HP potions.

One thing to note, I'm pretty sure that most food items also provide alternate temporary stat boosts along with the HP recovery - as some foods boost Strength, Vitality, Dexterity, etc. (At least, I believe they're temporary boosts)
Potions mostly just boost HP or SP, but they are really good at doing that.

Can anyone tell me a good way to earn Lunares coins aside from god special request and Pam?

I just want Lunares Coinz

Or are they the only ways to get it?

I also got CREATOR WIZARD. Pumpking? How about NAOOO? he one shots me and Yuelia, and two shots Jinx..wat

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me a good way to earn Lunares coins aside from god special request and Pam?

I just want Lunares Coinz

Or are they the only ways to get it?

I also got CREATOR WIZARD. Pumpking? How about NAOOO? he one shots me and Yuelia, and two shots Jinx..wat

Don't even try the special requests until at least level 120 +. As for Lunares Coin's, those are the only way to get them sadly.

Don't even try the special requests until at least level 120 +. As for Lunares Coin's, those are the only way to get them sadly.

wat

120+

i think the makers of the game thought since we were 'god' rank we just HAD to have a 'god hard' challenge..good grief...

wat

120+

i think the makers of the game thought since we were 'god' rank we just HAD to have a 'god hard' challenge..good grief...

I think it adds to the longevity of the game. Can't make things too easy, or people will run out of things to do :p
Plus makes the ~*~ best ~*~ gear more illusive.

Try getting other classes to god-rank. Tailor has a pretty easy god rank challenge - the only issue is becoming god rank, really :p
Also, I heard angler and carpenter and miner also have somewhat easy god rank challenges. Basically anything that isn't combat.

Miner's is quite annoying since you need a spirit pick axe to even hit the rock..

they say the fishing quest is easy but I'm not very good at it so yeah.. The woodcutter and carpenter quest is fairly easy too

The tailor quest is very easy and it gives good exp

Last edited:
I think it adds to the longevity of the game. Can't make things too easy, or people will run out of things to do :p
Plus makes the ~*~ best ~*~ gear more illusive.

Try getting other classes to god-rank. Tailor has a pretty easy god rank challenge - the only issue is becoming god rank, really :p
Also, I heard angler and carpenter and miner also have somewhat easy god rank challenges. Basically anything that isn't combat.

'tailor'

hehehe u funny

you have to get everything xD

Also, starting new character soon based off true self... including my name. mwahahhaha and I will be a Hunter :3 Wish me luck!

I've only started playing a few days ago and I'm already Lv.20! I'm still exploring the castle grounds but the Port Puerto is already opened.

It's quite stressful to keep track of all quests on all jobs. Without knowing my Mining and Woodcutting were ready to be levelled, whilst I've only been cutting trees as a Paladin during my travels. Trying now to level everyone up to Adept and craft better tools and weapons. I'm still unable to fight bosses or gather resources on the snow mountain. All 0 damage.

Crafted my own Artisan's uniform because I stored most of the job outfits. It looks awesome and gives decent defence for gathering items. Next task: Making HP/SP pots or food for travelling.

Last edited:
I've only started playing a few days ago and I'm already Lv.20! I'm still exploring the castle grounds but the Port Puerto is already opened.

It's quite stressful to keep track of all quests on all jobs. Without knowing my Mining and Woodcutting were ready to be levelled, whilst I've only been cutting trees as a Paladin during my travels. Trying now to level everyone up to Adept and craft better tools and weapons. I'm still unable to fight bosses or gather resources on the snow mountain. All 0 damage.

Crafted my own Artisan's uniform because I stored most of the job outfits. It looks awesome and gives decent defence for gathering items.

Hey, you are level twenty?

Go to post office and use a special code to get a special armor that i love in stats and design-Yuelia's outfit! 77 Defense and Special Defense. Also gives +15 to all elements-perfect for wizard if you want to be one. You have o be level twenty to use it though

Let me know and I'll give the code. Which version are you playing? NA? Australian? Japanese?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just DESTROYED the Ancient Dragon..Freaking Creator Mode op..wayyy too op...

And then Jinx.

With Yuelia's Healing.

HAX!!!

Looks like I found a easy spammable boss I can beat alone..

Made it to level 31. love the fact that you still get exp while doing something else that isnt your current live. You also earn stars too. that tadbit surprise me.

Made it to level 31. love the fact that you still get exp while doing something else that isnt your current live. You also earn stars too. that tadbit surprise me.

You only seem to earn Stars in non-combat lives, it seems - I know I've killed 10 Coyotes already, but my Ranger Challenge still isn't completed. I believe I have to be Ranger to actually complete the challenge (while, I'm collecting Mining stats left, right and center.. despite being a Tailor.)

You only seem to earn Stars in non-combat lives, it seems - I know I've killed 10 Coyotes already, but my Ranger Challenge still isn't completed. I believe I have to be Ranger to actually complete the challenge (while, I'm collecting Mining stats left, right and center.. despite being a Tailor.)
good thing to know.

ooh did someone make a line group for this? o: i'm joining if so..

No we should tho :) what is your line name. Any people who wanna do this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made one so if you'd like to be invited or anyone would like to be invited to tbt fantasy life line chat group let me know.

Back