• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite and Least Favorite Species of Animal?

Rodeo

Bells
Easter Egg
My favorite is tied with the kangaroos and ostriches, the bulls as well. Least would probably have to be the pigs, the mice (except Dora, I like her), and the ducks.

Last edited:
Oh man it's so hard to choose a fave. ;o;
Fave maybe cats? Almost all of the look good. But really I'm not sure I like a lot of species. XD
My least fave species is probably gorillas... .Don't really like any of them.

Oh man it's so hard to choose a fave. ;o;
Fave maybe cats? Almost all of the look good. But really I'm not sure I like a lot of species. XD
My least fave species is probably gorillas... .Don't really like any of them.

I completely forgot about the gorillas' existences, lmao.

Favorites would be between cats and rabbits I think. I like almost all the character designs in both.

Least.. Probably the mice and gorillas... I like Hans, but that's about it.

favorite: dogs :3 i plan on making a dog town eventually

least favorite: horses... bleh. real horses are fine but animal crossing ones are just not cute at all...

Favorites would be between cats and rabbits I think. I like almost all the character designs in both.

Least.. Probably the mice and gorillas... I like Hans, but that's about it.
Hans reminds me of a yeti.

- - - Post Merge - - -

favorite: dogs :3 i plan on making a dog town eventually

least favorite: horses... bleh. real horses are fine but animal crossing ones are just not cute at all...

I find Papi to be adorable, but I don't like how spiky the horses' manes are. To each his own, though.

Favourite: Rabbits - there's so many cute ones!
Least favourite: Hmmm probably chickens

Favorite: Cats/Penguins
Least favorite: Maybe mice, I like Rizzo but that's about it

favorite: wolves. I know its generic but I legitimately like every wolf
least favorite: gorillas the only one I barely can tolerate is boone and hes still eugh af imo

Favorite: Cats/Penguins
Least favorite: Maybe mice, I like Rizzo but that's about it
Rizzo's cool, but I still only like Dora.

- - - Post Merge - - -

favorite: wolves. I know its generic but I legitimately like every wolf
least favorite: gorillas the only one I barely can tolerate is boone and hes still eugh af imo

My friend accidentally got Boone last night and I cried from laughter.

Really Like:
Bear Cubs, Cats, Deer, Elephants, Octopi, Rabbits, Wolves

Kinda Like:
Ostriches, Frogs

Whatever:
Birds, Anteaters, Ducks, Gorillas, Horses, Kangaroos, Mice, Pigs, Rhinos, Squirrels,

Dislike:
Alligators, Cows, Bulls, Dogs, Eagles, Goats, Hippos, Koalas,

Really Dislike:
Lions, Bears, Chickens, Hamsters, Penguins, Sheep, Tigers,

My faves are maybe squirrels.. because they're totally the cutest, even some of them are looking pretty horrible xD Also rabbits, cause most of them are super adorable~
Least faves are hamsters and pigs. I'm not a big fan of monkeys and gorillas or any of the birds either, buut I really really dislike hamsters and pigs. Maybe just because I have bad memories of them xD

Faves: Cats and squirrels. Especially the squirrels cause I find it cute how their entire body besides head and tail are engulfed by flowers.
Least fave: Gorillas. Don't like most of their designs and had a bad experience with Hans.

My favourite would be Kangaroos <3 (no brainer lol)

My least favourite would probably be Gorillas and Mice.

My favorites have to be ostriches, kangaroos, and eagles. I love most, if not all of them.

Least favorite has to be the gorillas, monkeys, mice, and pigs. There's hardly that I like. Maybe three of them? They're mostly gross aside from a few like Dora, Hugh, and Nana.

Back