• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you a cat lover or a dog lover?

Cats or dogs?

• I prefer cats!

Votes: 68 38.9%
  • I prefer dogs!

Votes: 61 34.9%
  • I love them both equally!

Votes: 46 26.3%

• Total voters
It's such a difficult decision!! I have a stuffed dog that my Mum gave me when I was two, but I've started to like cats more now hehe. I'm going to say both. <3

Both actually! I have a dog and she's really weird and I'm always making fun of her xD Buut I'd like to have a cat though.. They're adorable :3

I love cats a lot, but I've never owned one since my father is allergic xC
I prefer cats because they are more laid-back, especially the breeds that I'm looking into. I'm hoping to buy/adopt one when I move out of my parent's house.

Please don't buy. :(
There are plenty of kitties needing a home out there. Even specific breeds.
I adopted my siamese who was a feral. Please adopt! It's so important.

I like them both a lot but I like cats more. At the moment I have 4 cats and 5 dogs. We've had cats and dogs for many years, as well as some other pets like parakeets, fish, and snapping turtles.

i love them both, some dogs i dont like and some cats i dont like

Definitely dogs - they are so loving and loyal, and I've always had dogs all my life. I dislike most cats, only a few of them are cute. Most of them act like they hate you or really don't care at all. :p

literally care about cats more than like 80% of things in life. Dogs are also perfect but I could probably just live in a house with like 12 cats and a dog or three and be happy idek.

I love dogs, always have. I now have 3 chihuahuas but love all sizes equally. I love their loyalty, the care you need to give them, the love and loyalty they give back, not to mention how my chi-beagle mix is a wonderful guard dog. He notices EVERYTHING and nothing gets past him. On many occasions he's let us know when people are in our yard, too close to our house, and even when something is delivered.

But the love is definitely on both sides and unconditional. I also have one who is a natural at care-giving, as he took to watching over my elderly aunt and lets us know if he thinks she is in any sort of trouble whatsoever.

I just love love love them! <3

image.jpg

Dogs lol

I love both. Had cats my whole life (currently have 4) and never had a dog. Always wanted one but my mother's terrified of them. :(

dogs are the only animal I feel comfortable around tbh

like humans included in that animal bracket

I've had my devil cat for four years now and I absolutely adore him. But he has put me through a lot of pain and suffering over the years. I've always loved dogs, but never owned one. One day I just had the opportunity to get a free kitten, and now wouldn't trade my dude for the world. Unfortunately, I am allergic to cats, and that's probably the main reason I will always prefer dogs over cats.

I really love both! They both have their own unique mannerisms and ways of showing love, and I don't think one's better then the other!

This is a hard question for me... I've loved cats ever since I was little and they've always been my favourite animal. I was so excited when my family finally got a cat but unluckily for me she is probably the nastiest cat ever, hates all people and now has abandoned my house for the neighbours because they don't have a dog in their yard (I still love her though :(). On the other hand, my dogs are the most beautiful pets I could ever ask for. I have always loved dogs too and have to admit that they are much better pets than cats on the whole.

So yeah I picked both because I can't choose. Hopefully I'll have a nice cat and dog one day haha :)

Back