White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Please keep this topic a mature and serious discussion, as cereal is an important subject to many of us.

I know some here, such as Prof Gallows and I, have a great love for many different types of cereal and the concept of cold breakfast cereal in general. This thread is meant to find others like us and to talk about your favorite cereals, how you would rate cereals you try, etc.

I've had a bowl of cereal every morning for as long as I can remember. My history with cereal has differentiated over the years and I usually go through long stages of different types. There have always been a few main cereals I eat over periods of time. I've never been into overly sweet cereals such as Lucky Charms, but as a kid I usually asked my parents to buy Cinnamon Toast and Berry Berry Kix (may it rest in peace).

In my teenage years, I transitioned to slightly healthier cereals and I stuck with Honey Bunches of Oats as my main for a few years. I also ate a fair amount of Mini Shredded Wheat.

I've recently made a transition into full-blown health cereals. My current main is Kashi GoLean and its variants. I usually mix the standard GoLean with GoLean Berry or GoLean Crunch. The reason I made this change is because I started exercising and doing healthy stuff, and this cereal has more protein than any other I could find. It's also not that bad in terms of taste, especially the berry variant.

So feel free to talk about the cereals you eat and why you chose them. Also, we should use this as an opportunity to try cereals recommended by others. However, DO NOT TALK ABOUT OATMEAL IN THIS THREAD. This thread is for cold cereal only.

I love cereal! Mmmm, cookie crisp

I hate cereal which is why I chose to become a cereal killer.

...I'm so sorry.

Hey! We don't want to Captain Crunch anyone's feelings here!

My favorite cereal has got to be the classic kellogg's. Second favorite is Koko Krunch mmm..

But since cereal isn't really a popular breakfast in asia, I rarely eat cereal. Cereal is expensive here.

I like really sweet cereals. Cereal focused more on being healthy taste really bland and odd to me, so I try to avoid 'em.

Last edited:
Mini-wheats are the BEST. Especially the chocolate flavored ones! <3

But I find it very unfair, and rather prejudice of you, to prohibit oatmeal from being discussed. It is a cereal, and therefore should be included in the discussion. Smh

cereal tastes like ****.

i prefer it without milk tho, and any healthy cereal is 10x worse

On halloween I once dressed as a cereal killer and stuck boxes of cereal to my shirt, wore a ski mask and carried a plastic knife. This woman gave me her whole bowl of candy because she almost went into a fit laughing at my costume. I took the candy and said 'cereal deserves respect too.'

I think Cookie crunch and Reese's puffs are great c:

I like honey nut cornflakes. Very nice. I don't really like any chocolatey ones, they don't taste of chocolate, and it can be too much chocolate when it's with hot choc.

I hate cereal which is why I chose to become a cereal killer.

...I'm so sorry.

You stole my pun!

But cerealsly though, I, too, dislike the taste of cereal. Milk is even worse. :( I'm sorry, too.

Mini-wheats are the BEST. Especially the chocolate flavored ones! <3

But I find it very unfair, and rather prejudice of you, to prohibit oatmeal from being discussed. It is a cereal, and therefore should be included in the discussion. Smh

Agreed. Wikipedia defines "Cereal" as any "member of the monocot family Poaceae." The Common Oat (Avena sativa) is indeed a member of the family Poaceae. Is this not the "official" cereal topic, a thread for all things cereal?

Last edited:
eating_cereal_without_a_bowlwarning_slight_blow_back-88069.gif

I have to say, I really do like rice crispies, cocoa pops and sugar puffs... But I only eat them on weekends since I have a different breakfast on regular mornings. I love snacking on fruit and fiber cereal and special K too. I'm a very fruity person I've been told (since I rarely eat sweets and chocolate). Whenever I have cereal, I always chop banana on top to add some fruitiness to it, except whenever I'm eating fruit/fiber since there's already fruit in it.

My mother would always buy bran cereal, or extremely healthy cereal that was so hard to chew. I never knew the childhood experience of sugary delicious cereal ;w;

Frosted Mini Wheats (plus assorted flavorings like Chocolate or Strawberry), Cookie Crisps, Honey Nut Clusters, and Honey Nut Bunches of Oats.

I like my Honey Nut cereals and Mini Wheats.

Back