• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lucky's iPhone 5 art. Taking requests!

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Yah it's in the title . Might not be good. So when I draw on my phone it's free.

If your my friend then you all art for free!

Slots

I feel pretty good at drawing by hand, it looks a lot better than my iPhone art. Trust me. It's why I kinda would like bells from this. The price if you want it black and white is 30k Colored would be 50k
But it takes a lot of time so yeah.

Hand drawn mayor

Hand drawn villager

Ex of art
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Mariah can you please stop trolling her shop? Its honestly unneeded drama your causing.

People charge by quality, not by age. I could google 13 year old artists and get someone who creates masterpieces.

I think my art Is a master piece. And I am sure your some lifeless loser who likes to put people down. Please get a life.

While you are right about their art looking great their are still different ways to let someone know about their art without being mean. I honestly think her art is very cute. Not all art has to digital you know. :)

While you are right about their art looking great their are still different ways to let someone know about their art without being mean. I honestly think her art is very cute. Not all art has to digital you know. :)
All right, I'll find examples of fantastic traditional art if that's what you want. These were just the first two on the front page.

I wish I could draw with digital art. And thank you so much for the complement!

Last edited:
your art isnt neccesarily bad, but you do have a long way to go. imo the prices are a bit too high, but your art is still cute, dont get me wrong. everyone has room for improvement, but you cant improve if you dont acknowledge the fact that you can and need to.

that drawing of twiggy is rl adorable though. im honestly not trying to get you down, just trying to help you out some. mariah took a ruder approach to this, but they're always a too blunt and harsh about things.

your art isnt neccesarily bad, but you do have a long way to go. imo the prices are a bit too high, but your art is still cute, dont get me wrong. everyone has room for improvement, but you cant improve if you dont acknowledge the fact that you can and need to.

that drawing of twiggy is rl adorable though. im honestly not trying to get you down, just trying to help you out some. mariah took a ruder approach to this, but they're always a too blunt and harsh about things.

Thank you. How much Lower should I go? 10k?m

Thank you. How much Lower should I go? 10k?m

maybe 25k, that way 4 commissions adds up to 100k. though imo you should start off doing a few freebies to get the hang of taking requests & improve some more etc, then start selling for bells, or you could start off at a very small price so youre improving & learning but still making bells on the side!

Back