Lucky's iPhone 5 art. Taking requests!

Lol I don't think he or she is gonna give up on his or her insulting. That was like the 3rd or 4th insult I've seen from them. :(

sorry for the late response!! I'll take whichever one you feel in the mood to do, idc if its iphone or traditional. :>

Am I the only one who doesn't find what Mariaah said harsh? All she did was not sugarcoat her words.. big deal.

Your art doesn't really look that horrible, especially for a 12 year old. However if I were you I'd work on drawing more straight lines. Instead of quickly drawing the shapes without a care in the world you should probably focus on getting it more straight. You could also mark the middle of the head lightly with a pencil, so you can plop down the characters eyes with them being symmetrical. Sketching the whole character lightly at first could help aswell. During sketching you could easily plan on how you want the character to look & mess around with options. Once you've decided just draw the outlines you've chosen regularly with a pencil / marker

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't find what Mariaah said harsh? All she did was not sugarcoat her words.. big deal.

Your art doesn't really look that horrible, especially for a 12 year old. However if I were you I'd work on drawing more straight lines. Instead of quickly drawing the shapes without a care in the world you should probably focus on getting it more straight. You could also mark the middle of the head lightly with a pencil, so you can plop down the characters eyes with them being symmetrical. Sketching the whole character lightly at first could help aswell. During sketching you could easily plan on how you want the character to look & mess around with options. Once you've decided just draw the outlines you've chosen regularly with a pencil / marker

now I really believe you when you say you like my art o.o

Your prices are enormous for the quality of work that you do.

oh my god.
JzOBHHG.gif

This. :] 100% agree with.

Your prices are enormous for the quality of work that you do.

What a stuck-up thing to say. If you don't like the price, or the work, just ignore it.

If you keep working hard, Luckypinch, you can be the best artist in the world <3

Last edited:
Back