• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

30 day video game challenge Day 30 Last day

Most def Deadly Premontion...it was excellent asides from the lacking combat mechanic. But it was amazing for a budget game.

Most underrated game? I think that'd be Psychonauts. I guess it's not so underrated any more, but at the time it was!

FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan. Please, just call me York. That's what everyone calls me.

That game is so cheesy at the beginning it's so amazing. XD

Ha, I love that character soo much. Especially when he was at the Diner talking about his previous cases :p

---------------------------------------------- Guilty Pleasure--------------------------------------------------

-Hm, either Saint's Row 2, Binding of Issac, or The Sims 3. Those are my go-to games when I just wanna goof off.

Last edited:
My guilty pleasure is really ACNL. That's literally one of it's main points I think.

Are you serious?

Pokemon XY, ACNL, MK7

Last edited:
g-guilty pleasure? ...

professor cherry.

Day 4

For as much as I'll talk about loving it, Ar tonelico is still kind of a guilty pleasure. Aside from the fantastic music, the rest of the game is pretty average and there are a lot of suggestive moments.

Day 4

Brain Age

I'm pretty sure everyone would call me a nerd for playing this game, but it is so fun and it reaps great benefits

Last edited:
I can't really think of a game of the top of my head... Uh I really like the game dishonoured though I wouldn't say it's underrated. Hmm.. But none of my friends and anyone I know has ever heard of it whenever I bring it up. My older brother suggested it to me though since I couldn't decide on a game to get (and he wanted me to get it so he could borrow it) but it's amazing!~

Back