• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone play Harvest Moon?

only ever played a wonderful life, but then when we bought a wii I lost the memory card sob
after all the time I invested in that game milking cows and wooing my wife I was too sad to start over lol :(

Um, does a wooden gate blueprint exist? I don't want to keep jumping the fence but I'd prefer not to use a wooden arch for my animal pen

Heh, gonna get Rune Factory 4 if I get rid my 2 3DS games :T
Bye bye StarFox 64 game.

wut? ^

Anyway the witch princess isn't in my town yet. But ive seen screens of her and she looks nice c: But seriously Ive googled it and I cant find a GATE anywhere, doesn't it exist? seriously a farm without a gate? :(

It's a waste of time manually herding your animals. Once you unlock the pets, they will do the herding for you, so it doesn't matter if your animals wander.

Back