Anyone play Harvest Moon?

i stopped playing a new beginning for a good while because of bravely default, but i think i'm going to get back into it soon. i hadn't even gotten sanjay to move in yet...

I was wondering if anyone still had TToTT for the 3DS and would like to connect sometimes? I need some winter crops(any season) and I have 30 turnips ready!

I have RF4 but been looking a lot into A New Beginning and it's looks pretty fresh. I would say give it a shot after you've had your fill of RF4. But whatever you choose, have fun :)

i played 2/3 of RF4 because im way too lazy to upgrade my weapon crafting and stuff..and unlocking the 3rd arc is a pain so ive pretty much stopped playing.
i mostly want ANB because the girls are cute
i looked at the bachelors/bachelorettes for a bit and i hope theyre more interesting than the ones in RF4...i mean idk i didnt really care for anyone except dolce and doug lmao

I've played Harvest Moon games since I got "Save the Homeland" on my PS2 so many years ago. I've never truly beaten the game, I think... My next game was "A Wonderful Life" on my PS2...I don't know how I managed to survive the lag, but I did. I just thought it was the game, to be honest. After that, I think I got Harvest Moon DS and played that forever...I still haven't beaten it either. I've got "A New Beginning" but I haven't married anybody yet. This is due to how slow the game feels to me. You do the same thing very day, but you're stuck doing it because, really, there's no better way to make money other than running around, collecting stuff, and then fishing for the rest of the day. Of course, I'm going after Neil my first time through because, honestly, I can't wait for any of the other guys. And besides, I can easily just look up all the scenes with them later on anyway. Other than those things, I think the game is pretty neat. Oh, I just remembered the stamina, it can be annoying at times. But if you make tons of food for yourself, it shouldn't be too hard to circumvent.

Yeah it didn't seem like stamina was going to be a problem in this game until the other day when I -almost- fainted >.>

Woorah! First time married in Harvest Moon. I'm gonna complete the town restoration crap then back to bravely default.

Many times I was wondering about buying ANB, but meh. I've learned that it's better to wait for remake or second game close to the first one to avoid bugs and etc.

I'm looking for suffolk wool and alphaca wool(didnt unlock the suffolk thing) need to build a child bed.
Gonna collect and built them all :D

I wanna help you but I have like, nothing :c One of my chicks died because I didn't stock up on medicine and it rained for like a week so Neil didn't turn up ...

I wanna help you but I have like, nothing :c One of my chicks died because I didn't stock up on medicine and it rained for like a week so Neil didn't turn up ...

It's okay btw you could have told me so I can give you a medicine.

I honestly didn't think to mention it here but thanks though :c I learned my lesson and stocked up though. The funeral was kinda sad ...

I want to play ANB but can't really justify the price to myself. More excited for Rune Factory 4.

Back