• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction [YOOK'S] Art Auction ~ Round 6 [HB: 4000] ends today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yookey

Red Panda
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
ど
森
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (158) +

YOOK's Art Auction! Round 6 - Highest Bid: 4000 TBT - Megu-chan (Luz) (winner!)

What you will be bidding on is full-body art of Your Mayor + one villager.
This can be edited to two villagers, one villager or one mayor. You can also change it to half-body, headshot, etc.

Samples:
kaitlingart_copy_by_nelaya-d7d5yjj.png
nmyrick_copy_by_nelaya-d7aayfv.png
hyperhippy92_1_copy_by_nelaya-d7cenpu.png

kaitlin_copy_by_nelaya-d7atlga.png
mia1_copy_by_nelaya-d7a8ia3.png
sean_copy_by_nelaya-d7345lb.png

(This is not the original size)

Starting Time: 9.30am GMT+1, July 3rd.
Ending Time: 9.30pm GMT+1 July 10th.

Starting Bid: 1500 TBT
Minimum Bid Increment: 250 TBT
Auto-buy: 5000 TBT

I only accept TBT bells as offers, unless stated otherwise

Previous winners:
Round 1:
Jae - AB at 5k
Round 2:
MaxTheUltimate - AB at 5k
Round 3:
DrewDiddy1996 - AB at 5k

Paid extra for additions
Round 4:
God - AB at 5k
Round 5:
Party Poison - AB at 5k

Paid extra for additions
Round 6:
Megu-chan (Luz) - HB at 4k

Last edited:
This is the day I regret selling TBT for AC bells. I guess I will offer 550 but that's about it for me. Hope you decide to open up shop again. :)

Last edited:
This is adorable. I am poor with TBT bells. Lucky you, having a tablet. I would love to try digital art, so I am saving up for a tablet and a laptop. My current computer is old so tablets and drawing software do not work well with it, (plus its covered in food, thanks to my little brother.) I hope you open up a shop someday! I wish you luck!

That's awesome that you got a tablet. I now expect a ton of players trying to buy tbt including me.lol

This is the day I regret selling TBT for AC bells. I guess I will offer 550 but that's about it for me. Hope you decide to open up shop again. :)
Highest bid :) Maybe I will some time in the future when I've got more time.

This is adorable. I am poor with TBT bells. Lucky you, having a tablet. I would love to try digital art, so I am saving up for a tablet and a laptop. My current computer is old so tablets and drawing software do not work well with it, (plus its covered in food, thanks to my little brother.) I hope you open up a shop someday! I wish you luck!
Thank you c:
It's not exactly "lucky", I was quite unlucky in fact and my old tablet broke. =P This is the new one that I've been saving up towards and only could pay for thanks to selling art in the first place.
XD and wow.. guess you got a backup food supply there if you were to ever run out.. LOL

That's awesome that you got a tablet. I now expect a ton of players trying to buy tbt including me.lol
Awesome indeed :D
and who knows? xD not expecting too many bids

Lol. If the bidding is low is because we are all tbt poor right now. I have a whopping 88tbt.

Last edited:
Ah, congrats on your new tablet! I'm getting my first one soon. May I ask what kind of tablet it is?

Good luck everyone! And Yooks :) I am glad you got a new tablet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back