• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling The Calm Before the Storm [CLOSED]

Shirohibiki

it's a beautiful bikini bottom day!
Bells
Switch
6336-4978-9772
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Lantern
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cherry (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (202) +
tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_mx5qvnyp6a1ryyz9q.gif

Hello everyone! This is my actual official cycling thread! I may be slow at times, and this is very temporary. Once my current villagers that need to leave leave, I will only have one spot when Hamphrey goes to the person he's supposed to go to. So yeah.
RULES:
1. Please be polite and courteous!
2. Do not sell/auction the villagers you receive. These are to go to good homes, hopefully, not to people only looking to sell.
3. I'd prefer it if you had room but I do not mind waiting! People have been very generous to me, so I want to give that back. <3
4. T1/T2 villagers will be raffled. All others are first come, first serve, and all are free.
5. If, for some reason I feel uncomfortable with giving you a villager, please do not harass or provoke me. I doubt I see this happening though. uvu
6. No one will be autovoided at the beginning. If I feel I'm simply wasting time with villagers, I MAY start autovoiding, but I'll see. I've had my fair share of T5s that I needed, so yeah.
7. No reserves unless it's a special situation. A "special situation" would be a case by case basis, but examples would include finding close friends' dreamies, or those that have helped me get mine. Things like that.

Raffle Rules: You must have dreamie proof for the T1's. It's preferred, but not required for T2's. Sorry! >:

Now that boring rules are over, onto the villagers! As a note, my timezone is EST.

Residents of Arendele

Savannah
Whitney
Bam
Hamphrey (HOLDING)
Nibbles
Celia
Stitches
Groucho
Colton
Shari

Key: Permanent || Adoptable

I'm terribly sorry if you want any of my permanent residents. :C Hopefully I can cycle your other dreamies in, though! I will try to keep my lists updated as much as possible, and let people know when I'm cycling and when I'm not. uvu
So that's about it! I hope y'all don't mind another cycler, and hopefully I can get some people their dreamies. ♥

Hamphrey
Wendy
Derwin
Pashmina
Frank
Nibbles [Count starts below]
Francine
Snake
Flora
Kyle
Kabuki
Violet
Kidd
Drake
Bill
Zell
Poppy
Clay
Bunnie
Ed
Benedict
Cyrano
Mira
Wart Jr.
Hugh
Sly
Tangy

Last edited:
I've started looking for my boyfriend's dreamies, which are Hamlet, Punchy, Walker, Apollo, Marshal (why must he like marshal! so expensive ;u; ) Eugene and Lionel, so I'll be around lurking ;D

Last edited:
Goodluck with ur cycling :)

Thank you so much Hazu ;v; I will try to live up to your name!
And to everyone else, lurk as much as you like <333 I know it'll be a little bogged since I have four to keep, but I'll try to be as quick as I can for you guys~

Wil you be giving these villagers for free or will we be paying for them? Because I would love to have Kyle, but I'm broke as can be from restarting my town.

Wil you be giving these villagers for free or will we be paying for them? Because I would love to have Kyle, but I'm broke as can be from restarting my town.

Free, of course! That's the point of cycling. ♥ (IMO, anyway.)

Ironically enough, Wendy has pinged me! She will be going to Vodkas (or her friend) -- terribly sorry about that! Hopefully I can get her out soon and continue~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wendy has been adopted! Moving on uvu Might only do a little bit for tonight because I'm getting sleepy~

Thanks so much for Wendy! This was her last dreamie, so I'm sure she'll be excited :)

I'm very glad I could help <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Derwin the Lazy Duck is moving out! 15 minutes until void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Frank has been recruited from the campsite.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Derwin has been voided.

Recruited Flora from the campsite!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone FINALLY tried to move out -- Frank screwed the whole process up really badly -- but it was Nibbles, so that was a no-go. And Savannah just pinged as well, so oh boy. I think Flora is moving in the next day and I think I might be done for the night. xP I'm exhausted today.

I'm sorry that I couldn't get more villagers out on my first night! Hopefully tomorrow will be more fruitful, but at least I got a T2 in here x) Flora's a sweetheart.

Sorry for the day off, guys! I decided I'd cycle a bit today, and Pashmina the Uchi Goat is moving! I'll give her some time.

Back