Cycling The Tortoise and The Hare Raffle | CLOSED |

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW really that's so epic, I never thought I would win. Now I'm really glad I stayed up so late, because it's 2:30am in my timezone.:D

CHIEF is in boxes

I am not doing a raffle!

Must have a PICTURE sig. to adopt.

Edit: heading offline for the night, Chief will still be available tomorrow

Last edited:
Chief is still looking for a home. Need to have dreamie proof, if no one with dreamie proof asks for him in 30 minutes i'll give him away to anyone.

I'd love him. I have proof in my sig that I love wolves but not him in particular though

I would love Chief! I have dreamie proof on my profile, but unfortunately I don't have a picture sig for dreamies.

ok, i'll add both of you to a random number generator to choose who to give it to.

ml02ljd you'll be #1
Mayor Bobby you'll be #2

i'll announce the winner shortly

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a picture sig of dreamies! I'd love to get Chief so much!~

ah okay you can have him since you have the dreamie proof.

sorry ml02ljd and Mayor Bobby :c

please add this FC: 4613-8411-5058

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much! Sorry to the other two users though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much again! I lost him accidentally and had to cycle 16 villagers for him so you just made my night! Thank you!~ (Best Easter ever! Woo!)

Thanks so much again! I lost him accidentally and had to cycle 16 villagers for him so you just made my night! Thank you!~ (Best Easter ever! Woo!)

glad you were able to get him back! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll join the tia raffle

okay, you'll be #1 on the list, but she's not in boxes yet....she's a stubborn little elephant :p

ok, so I've been trying to get Tia into boxes for over an hour, if I can't get her into boxes within the next hour I'm going to call it quits and just restart the town. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back