• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Resetting agency-I'll hold your items for you!

sock

beth
Bells
Switch
4567-9623-5596
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Blue Mote of Flame
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Feedback
100% (79) +
Hi!

I'm starting The Resetting Agency, where I'll hold your items/bells/flowers etc for you, while you reset your town! I will not hold villagers, however.

I cannot hold more than a small beach size, and I can't hold for more than 24 hours.

All you need to do is post on here when you want me to hold the items, but PLEASE only when I am online! I will reply asap and PM me when you want to pick the items up, as I get my PM's on email. If I don't reply for a while I am most likely studying, and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

All holds are completely free! I would only appreciate positive Wifi feedback ^^

Please seriously consider resetting your town, it's a big thing!

Thanks for reading!

cyrstalmilktea is joining the thread! If you need a holder and I can't hold for you, please contact crystal :)

Last edited:
Anyone worried about not getting your items back I can safely say you will. Blueberry has held my items for nearly a whole day, I'm jsut getting them all now!

Anyone worried about not getting your items back I can safely say you will. Blueberry has held my items for nearly a whole day, I'm jsut getting them all now!

Thank you for your support! Glad to have someone recommend me :)

I'm not planning on resetting anytime soon but if I need to trade items from my second town to my main, I'll make sure to visit this thread.x

I'm not planning on resetting anytime soon but if I need to trade items from my second town to my main, I'll make sure to visit this thread.x

Aw thank you, I can do that for you! xx

How much is it that you can hold? :)

Quite a lot, around 100 items and bell bags? I am going out now but I will be back in 4 hours, I can hold them then for you if you want :3

I am looking to reset but have quite a few items and money I would like held. Am I right in thinking you can only hold 10-20 items?

Quite a lot, around 100 items and bell bags? I am going out now but I will be back in 4 hours, I can hold them then for you if you want :3

Oh yes. I'm just selling off a few items I have on this file, so I'll PM you whenever I have gotten most of it away!

I'm here whenever you need me guys! I can hold up to around 100 items, but if you both want to drop off I would say around 50 each, or do it at different times? I should be online now until 9pm GMT, so VM/PM me whenever <3

I think I have about 100 items so I think I will wait a little, and I can't before later tonight anyhow.

Could I pay you too keep a couple of more items? :)

Last edited:
Okay, since I have about 120 and it's mostly just things you can't re-order. However if it doesn't I can always sell some off it off. I'll message you when I've gotten some stuff sold, hopefully not too late! :)

That's fine, I bet you'll fit it on, it's quite big XD

Okay! I am about to restart my backup town, so I'd like to drop my items off in your town. Can I come over later today?

Last edited:
24 hours at the most :)
I am going offline now unfortunately but I will be back online in around 11hours or so

Back