• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Resetting agency-I'll hold your items for you!

Hello everyone!! :eek: So I'll mainly be covering the hours that brightblueberry333 is unavailable, as well as holding items that she doesn't have room for ^^ I'm working on the same terms as her, so holding is free and you can put your items on my side beach (Map A3 on the third diagram in the top row here http://i.imgur.com/KqkuSAz.png )

Just got my furniture back from brightblueberry333, great service! :)

Thank you both for using our service! Please stop by again, we're here whenever u need us :3

Ah okay, sorry I didn't get back to you, had a busy day yesterday! Here whenever you need us :3

Another bump to remind people this is open ^^

To this date I've held items for
PhantomRose
IchigoCrossing
Milano
Piptocrossing
Mari
Kiikay

Last edited:
Thank you for all of your help crystal! I have been away for the weekend but I am back now and ready to hold again. Thanks for all the replies everyone <3

I'm so sorry I am around, I am subscribed to this thread and it hasn't been coming through, but I'm here and will be checking back again!

Back