• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Aostco

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Ok, since my first one at the NSider flunked, here was my second one.
I want to tell you guys about it first before I tell 1,000,000 others.

Aostco (Pronounced: OWSCO) is like a Costco.
We will scour ALL the land and ALL the towns with shops, and find the average price for a certain item. We will then stock up on that item, and put it on sale for 50% less than all the others. Because of this, a membership is 100 Bells per year. (Not bad, right?) Once you have a membership, you can shop in Aostco all you want. We will carry:

Plants/Flowers
Furniture
Stationary
Walls/Carpets
NES Games

Basically everything and anything there is out there.
So yes, this is basically a shop with lower-priced items, but still!
Cut me some slack!

Ideas/Comments/Thoughts?

This will also be bigger than your average shop.
I will probably fill ALL the rooms with things, and make a new town for more space.
(My sister will)

UltraByte said:
Nice idea. I don't go to NSider anymore, but I can work for ya.
Hey, awesome! Check the NSider topic often, though. That is where we will supply updates. BTW, what do you want as a job?

We are now adding things you can get for FREE if you are a member...

Design Tips
If you are a member, our designers will give you tips on how to improve your house layout and HRA Score, FREE!!!!

Protection
If you are a member, our security will give your character protection for 1 hour, free!!!!! You may also 'sick' them on other people.

Janitor Cleaning
Our Janitor will come to your town and do one of these things:
Pick weeds
Cut trees
Pick trash up
If you are a member, for FREE!!!!!

More coming soon!!!

Back