• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Worst forum you've ever signed up for?

Well, I haven't registered for that many forums, and all that I registered for were alright. But the worst site I've been a part of was probably Serebii's chatrooms. Pretty much everyone there that's respected has their jerkassery turned up to 11, the mods will ban you if they think you're annoying, and you pretty much have to accept to respected members' opinions as facts or be labeled as a moron and be relentlessly mocked without even giving chance for debate. Worst community ever.

On a side note, judging by the horror stories I'm hearing about ACC, it sounds like it's stricter than Wizardchan, and probably has just as much of an undesirable community. Is it really that bad?

Oh, and did I mention Marriland's roleplaying rules? Quoted straight from there:
''You must post at least 7 lines of text in their post (count them in your posting window).''
SEVEN lines of text in every roleplay post. Also, the grammar mistake in that sentence.

TBT > ACC

I've never got scammed here, ever. But I did there.
The situation got reported to a mod but the person who scammed wasn't even banned or anything.
Just in my opinion -.-"

I was a member for ACC for about a year. i realised how strict and silly it really was so as of yesterday i joined TBT xD Gamefaqs too, it's not technically a forum but people don't take you seriously there and most likely troll you. There was one gaming forum I joined which i cannot remember the name of but everyone would call you a n00b if you didn't know the simplest cheats.

If i could describe to you how horrible ACC was : you couldnt post friend codes. at all. couldn't even post dream codes, how the heck are we supposed to visit other dream towns otherwise? searching by town name or character name doesn't always work. I got a warning for putting in caps ''SELLING LOADS OF STUFF'' and that wasn't even that bad. I got scammed on ACC and the mods did nothing.

Last edit, but i joined neopets back when i was 11 or something, check it out yourself and you'll regret it.

Last edited:
Lol, I think neopets is quite nice compared to. a few other sites but that's me biased apparently :p

Don't forget the IMDB forums. Literally everyone had to hate one of the forums and then trashed it all. god knows why i even checked all of it out, quit posting on it after about a week.

For a little while I played an app called High School Hero that had a forum attached to it. 90% of the posts were just people telling others to go kill themselves.

I used to frequent the Warriors forums a lot, the mods used to be as bad as ACC but they loosened up slightly, they still suck though.

MLP forum. i was 10

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait this is from 2014 lmao

Facepunch, which is a shame because the subject of the forum (game development, Valve games, 3D modelling, etc) is really my thing, and it has sections for a lot of different things. The overall community was awful, though. The staff sucked, and as much as I love Garry Newman, he didn't handle it very well at all. Lots of banned people, most of them banned as a joke or for no reason at all.

I've kinda just stopped joining new communities. Reddit is the best one I've been to, probably, because it's not just one forum. It's like thousands of different forums on one site, which suits me down to the ground. The only reason I've stuck around here is because the people are actually nice.

That being said, it would be nice if this place was more populated. You can't attract attention to every subject here, which is probably why people join multiple different ones for multiple different things. I've definitely put the most effort into this one, though.

Animal Crossing Community. I use it to talk to my friends on there, but the rules are so strict.

Tumblr hasn't been great for me....there was a set format I needed to use when posting about villagers and I couldn't find it on my phone so then I had mods messaging me, complaining about it.
I gave up in the end. Still couldn't figure out how to reply to anybody on there

I haven't signed up for many forums so my worst isn't really that bad, just cringy. it was this forum for a certain person from a certain fandom. I didn't even really like him but they had a big fanfic section that consisted of the entire fandom and not just that person so I joined to read stuff and I guess make friends? the people on that forum actually turned out to be pretty cliquey, which made it difficult to talk to anyone, but I did make a really cool friend! the only bad thing was that after a while, she started coming on really irregularly and the messages eventually stopped. I had no other means of talking to her so that was sad.

anyway....those forums eventually died down and it was pretty much dead the last time I checked.

uh i have probably signed up to many sucky forums w/o being active on them??? but uh the swedish gosupermodel (... yes.) forums were the absolute worst oh mh ggggoddddd everyone was edgy and jgogisoslsbxkdksj i hated that forum. i wasn't on there a lot, i think i only signed up for my friend? but uh Yeah. gross

Uhh like idek those Swedish communities back in the early 00s and stuff.. like obviously full of creeps lol

Mario Kart Wii.com, but I met some of my close friends through that site so I guess I can't hate on it too much.

Also Animal Crossing Community. In hindsight I joined that site in 2006/2007 I'm pretty sure (I was very young but my parents were pretty lenient with me joining websites, they trusted me I guess?), but for a young child, it's not that bad. It was very family friendly and I got to converse with lots of other people near my age or just a few years older. Everyone was very friendly to me and I guess I got my first experience of "online gaming" thanks to the site because I used to play with friends over Wifi on AC:WW. But that was so long ago now... And the forum is still practically the same. It's very outdated and the rules are overly strict.

Back