Worst forum you've ever signed up for?

I think it was the official Sonic the Hedgehog forum, but I'm not sure. I didn't last a full hour. I was just telling people in this one thread where they post art that they should source the art so the artist can get views. I immediately got into an argument with a regular user there and deleted my account.

Animal Crossing Community. I quit that forum because.

Its very inactive.

Too many strict rules.

Now here, its very active and great choice of rules. Thanks Jeremy!

Last year I joined an UTAU forum. Those people were so stuck up and toxic

the only forums ive joined are gamefaqs and tbt, and i really like both

gamfaqs was my first forum so its basically my home, while tbt was the second and is like the vacation home that i dont want to leave

well this isn't a forum but this website called zorpia, a lot of my friends are on it but it's a ****ing dating site and i tried escaping and terminating my account 4 times in the past because this scary guy that was 49 years old kept trying to talk to me and meet up with me so i deleted it the first time, then a friend of mine invited me again (not sure if it's the website doing that tbh) and it said i had a message so i was like ok and it wouldn't stop sending me the message thing, and literally 21 guys tried to hmu and i was like oh my god no, so i just terminated my account yesterday. seriously, zorpia is the worst thing to ever happen.

ACC is mostly the one I hate due to the rules, but lately, it has been The Bulletin Boards (side-forum to Nookipedia) as there has been this Israeli that has been stalking and harassing me...

I think the worst forum I had been on was the gaia forums, there was so much happening... such a terrible place. There was literally a kid who stalked me around because he was in love with me... I think it was like the chatterbox forum where people just posted random stuff

I think the worst forum I had been on was the gaia forums, there was so much happening... such a terrible place. There was literally a kid who stalked me around because he was in love with me... I think it was like the chatterbox forum where people just posted random stuff

that and the GD are literally people who stalk each other, sending nudes or just post like "dude i just shot this guy at 4 am" lol

Almost every forum I've signed up for during my life has been freaking AWFUL! When I say that I'm talking about strict admins, mean mods, getting auto banned by bots on Neopets...and the list goes on! TBT isn't anything special either, I can put this forum up with the rest of the nasty forums out there. But I must say this forum has been most friendly and understanding towards me out of every other forum site on the internet. Because of that I have stuck around to this day even when I could have left a year ago. I hate to love this forum. Ugh <3

that and the GD are literally people who stalk each other, sending nudes or just post like "dude i just shot this guy at 4 am" lol

Yeah, it's pretty toxic for a kids site. That's basically what that kid was doing, cause I had a pic of me as my sig and so he kept following me around asking for nudes and when I kept telling him no he started saying nasty stuff about me all over.. like dude CALM DOWN.

I've only ever joined two forums so I don't have much to compare with. Both have been great though. :)

i joined gaia but i don't use the forums as much haha. i found a kpop forum kind of..? so i mostly talk in there. i just use gaia for the avatar builder.

Oh lord yes Gaia. I joined in 2007 and mostly stayed around for zOMG. I still like playing with my avi though.

Yeah, it's pretty toxic for a kids site. That's basically what that kid was doing, cause I had a pic of me as my sig and so he kept following me around asking for nudes and when I kept telling him no he started saying nasty stuff about me all over.. like dude CALM DOWN.

omg. wow.
i left gaia after everyone went crazy with the economy, but i did not expect it to sink that low.
that site is easily one of the worst forums i've been. it used to have a well-rounded community, but all the good ones have left.

also acc isn't too bad now, but it's still outdated af. it's like a wall of text that trump built.

Back