• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for my dreamies in my signature, but most importantly, i'm looking for Punchy!! Willing to pay 20-30 TBT for any dreamies, and maybe 30 TBT for Punchy.

I have a slot open up and uchi is the one villager type I don't have. I'd love to get Cherry but Muffy, Plucky, Pashmina, Phoebe, or Fuschia would also be wonderful.

Hello! Its been a while since I've been here, Sylvana has recently asked me if she could move and I said yes, because we haven't bonded at all and she's barely in her house.

So since Sylvana will be moving I would love for a lovely bunny named Coco to move in and I would be delighted if one of you could help me out.

I have one requirement, she must be original! Original shirt, house, catchphrase and no greeting! I want here to feel new. I can only offer in bell tree bells, sorry if that's inconvenient. Please vm me with an offer and thank you for reading.

Coco_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Looking for Cookie, Colton, and Phoebe! Let me know if anyone has them!

Hi? Is anyone willing to give me the following villagers?:
-Tia
-Tangy
-Anhka
-Knox
-Ribbot
-Stiches

I can trade the following villagers:
-Cyrano
-Nate
-Moose
-Bangle
-Fauna
-Olivia
-Biskit

Searching for: Curlos (Sheep)
EDIT: Got him!

Last edited:
@SodaFox

Someone is giving away Pashmina right now! Go to the villager trading plaza :eek:

Last edited:
Looking for: Pretty much any Uchi or Osai. Just want a new villager, it's been too long. PM me if youre trying to get rid of anyone because uchi/osai is a preference but not a requirement!

Can somebody take Nana from my town? If you want Nana, my FC is 3153-5222-6512. The villagers I need are Apollo, Quillson, Celia and Sprinkle. Oh, btw, Nana is moving out on my bday, which is April 15.

Looking for:

Lolly- obtained, thank you panda!
Julian
Lucky
Gloria
Hazel
Sparro
Savannah
Freya
Chief
Bonbon

Last edited: