(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for my dreamies in my signature, but most importantly, i'm looking for Punchy!! Willing to pay 20-30 TBT for any dreamies, and maybe 30 TBT for Punchy.

I have a slot open up and uchi is the one villager type I don't have. I'd love to get Cherry but Muffy, Plucky, Pashmina, Phoebe, or Fuschia would also be wonderful.

Hello! Its been a while since I've been here, Sylvana has recently asked me if she could move and I said yes, because we haven't bonded at all and she's barely in her house.

So since Sylvana will be moving I would love for a lovely bunny named Coco to move in and I would be delighted if one of you could help me out.

I have one requirement, she must be original! Original shirt, house, catchphrase and no greeting! I want here to feel new. I can only offer in bell tree bells, sorry if that's inconvenient. Please vm me with an offer and thank you for reading.

Coco_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Looking for Cookie, Colton, and Phoebe! Let me know if anyone has them!

Hi? Is anyone willing to give me the following villagers?:
-Tia
-Tangy
-Anhka
-Knox
-Ribbot
-Stiches

I can trade the following villagers:
-Cyrano
-Nate
-Moose
-Bangle
-Fauna
-Olivia
-Biskit

@SodaFox

Someone is giving away Pashmina right now! Go to the villager trading plaza :eek:

Last edited:
Looking for: Pretty much any Uchi or Osai. Just want a new villager, it's been too long. PM me if youre trying to get rid of anyone because uchi/osai is a preference but not a requirement!

Can somebody take Nana from my town? If you want Nana, my FC is 3153-5222-6512. The villagers I need are Apollo, Quillson, Celia and Sprinkle. Oh, btw, Nana is moving out on my bday, which is April 15.

Looking for:

Lolly- obtained, thank you panda!
Julian
Lucky
Gloria
Hazel
Sparro
Savannah
Freya
Chief
Bonbon

Last edited: