• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading LF WILLOW

GunsOverBeauty

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Plz everyone voids her but I would love her in my town :D I will give you love and help you get your dreamie :) plz plz even a siggy I ca make anything for you!!!!!

Aww, I love Willow! You're not the only one who adores her!!! <3

I know Nymeri has her and wants to get rid of her. (not 100% if they still have her, but last I heard, they still did) Try and get a hold of them. :) I'll refer them over here. Originally, they were gonna give them to me, but I ended up getting her from Hound00med's cycling thread.

Last edited:
Aww, I love Willow! You're not the only one who adores her!!! <3

I know Nymeri has her and wants to get rid of her. (not 100% if they still have her, but last I heard, they still did) Try and get a hold of them. :) I'll refer them over here. Originally, they were gonna give them to me, but I ended up getting her from Hound00med's cycling thread.
Thanks I message Nymeri! I just think she's the cutiest but every time I have space ppl void her! I'm like nooooo why she's super cute!!!!

No prob and best of luck!!

I agree!! She's adorable! :3 Her house is super classy and I don't wanna mess it up. XD

Back