• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favorite Uchi villager, and why?

I love Frita because she is literally a hamburger with fries:)

Muffy is so adorable ♥ but I love how she's a little gothic too :) and her house is awesome!

I love Pashmina because she has a really pretty design and she's sweet and hilarious.
I also think Katt is cute in her own way.

my favorite uchi is Agnes because i love the stylized look her face has, her color scheme is very classy and "big sister"-like in my opinion, and she's very well rendered/animated (and cute ^^)
Shari is a close second tho!

Muffy is the best! A gothic sheep with the rococo series in her home is so fancy :)

My top 3 are Phoebe, Cherry and Pashmina. All 3 have interesting designs, and their personality suits them well. That's really the only reasoning I can think of.

I don't like Uchi villagers that much, but If I had to choose it would be Diva. I've had her in my town and we've gotten pretty close, she's also super nice to me. Sadly she moved after a 2 years, which is actually pretty long to have her, but I guess it was time for her to go. I've had a lot of long-term villagers move. Like Willow and Camofrog. But yea.

Mira is my favorite Uchi villager :)

She's really cute and was my first Uchi villager in my original town!

My favorite thing about her is her 'super hero' look

I used to have Phoebe and I loved her because she is a Phoenix and her feathers are so pretty. I also really liked Pashmina because she has a nice look and her house was pretty cool. Now I have Agnes, and she's actually grown on me. I love her coloring. Her black tones look so nice with pink! It actually made me consider filling my town with animals with only black fur as a sort of theme, but I'm too attached to the ones I have to do that.

Tie between Phoebe and Muffy.
Phoebe because I love her Phoenix theme, and her house looks pretty nice too.. She's just pretty overall.
Muffy because I love Gothic stuff and sheep are one of my favorite animal species in this game :) she's too cute.

Back