• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Retirement

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
Yeah everyone, after over a year in the Staff, I am retiring today. Why am I leaving the Staff? Well, before you start getting mad at the Staff, it's nothing bad. It's just, with School, and everything else I do, I just don't have enough time to manage TBT anymore like I did in the past. So, I'll step down to the Retired Staff rank. I'll still be around from time to time, but for now, I'll be doing something I haven't done in months...take a break from TBT. I've needed to for a long while now. So, don't be shocked if I'm not on a lot or even at all. I will be back, though. Not all my work is done.

;)

Ty everyone that liked me as a Staff member. If I had to rate what it was like, from 1 to 10, I'd give it an 8. It's pretty good to be a Staff member and help people here.

See Ya! :yes:

Good-bye Smart_Tech (otherwise known as Valoo :p), I hope you are successful in all of your future ventures. You have truly been one of the best staff members one could ask for, and we all immensely appreciate all of your work. Good luck in your endeavors!

:)

Back