• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Fuchsia the Uchi Deer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han Solo

(ง︡’-‘︠)ง
Bells
Switch
1521-6235-5432
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (124) +
She's a total sweetie and I love her to death. I want some new villagers though, so I'm letting her go. c:

She's moving on the 14th!

Last edited:
I would definitely be interested but I won't have the spot until the 14th. So if you're TT'ing her out I wouldn't be able to take her, but if not, I would love her. :D

I would definitely be interested but I won't have the spot until the 14th. So if you're TT'ing her out I wouldn't be able to take her, but if not, I would love her. :D

I only time travel on my second copy, not my actual game. So it works out perfectly! :3

I only time travel on my second copy, not my actual game. So it works out perfectly! :3

Ah, awesome! :D I've always loved Fuchsia but never really thought she'd be attainable cos the deer are in SUCH high demand. I'm excited! ^__^ Such an improvement over who I've got moving out (Jambette :p).

Ah, awesome! :D I've always loved Fuchsia but never really thought she'd be attainable cos the deer are in SUCH high demand. I'm excited! ^__^ Such an improvement over who I've got moving out (Jambette :p).

Surprisingly enough, I don't think I've ever seen anyone who was seeking Fuchsia. o: Deer are quite popular though, I'm after Fauna myself. Jambette creeps me the heck out bahaha. x3

Surprisingly enough, I don't think I've ever seen anyone who was seeking Fuchsia. o: Deer are quite popular though, I'm after Fauna myself. Jambette creeps me the heck out bahaha. x3

I don't hate Jambette like many seem to but I'm glad that she's gonna be gone. Probably voided. I've had a giveaway thread up for over a day and not one bite. :p Poor frog.

Anyway, I will message you maybe on the night of the 13th so we can work out a pick-up time for Fuchsia? :D Thanks so much again!

Sounds good! Just message me when the time comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back