• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Signature contest Dec. 06

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Ok this is the final voting process for the December sig contest here at TBT.

You may select 2 sigs that you think are worth of the title.

The prizes the winners get are

1st- special rank- 1000 forum bells- a slot in the soon to be made ultimate TBT sig gallery

2nd- runner up rank- 500 forum bells- and the sig will also be put in the gallery

3rd- 250 forum bells- and a place in the gallery

Let the voting start!

voting ends Dec. 30th

I am sorry JJ changed his entry right now, I am allowing it, but one person already voted, (and for JJ I might add) so if you wish to change the vote tell me. otherwise I'll just leave it as is.

Gengar said:
Can we vote for ourselves?
Yes that is why I made it so you can vote for two people

:p
that way everyone shouldn't be only voting for themselves.

The one above the MetaKnight sig doesn't even show up for me, and it's got three votes, it must be good! >_<

EDIT: Snap, now the one on top of MetaKnight isn't showin' up either! >_<
EDIT: Now JJ's showed up, but the one under it didnt, and the one above MetaKnight...*sigh*...nvm...

oh noes, for some reason mine is taking a really long time to load

:eek:

here, this might load faster:
banjosigzn0.png

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1016/banjosigzn0.png

Gengar said:
The one above the MetaKnight sig doesn't even show up for me, and it's got three votes, it must be good! >_<

EDIT: Now JJ's showed up, but the one under it didnt, and the one above MetaKnight...*sigh*...nvm...

In reply to the message you left about my sig being my secret weapon in the last thread....

You can bet your mama it was my secret weapon. This was extremely hard and took a long time to do.

Shadow_] [quote="Gengar said:

In reply to the message you left about my sig being my secret weapon in the last thread....

You can bet your mama it was my secret weapon. This was extremely hard and took a long time to do. [/quote]

:p LOL

Edit: Maybe I wasn't supposed to say that :r

Wow...I would have xcpected Fly to get alot of votes. i voted for JJ. sorry guys, he's the best. But I would have voted for Fly if Jj didn't enter.

Tehthing said:
Wow...I would have xcpected Fly to get alot of votes. i voted for JJ. sorry guys, he's the best. But I would have voted for Fly if Jj didn't enter.
JJ's is better. Plus mine's like a 5 minute scap, so I don't care. xD

Umm a reminder... you get to vote for 2 if you haven't already voted now....

-_-

anyway so far looks like we hve the first 2 already a ways ahead, 3rd is still up for grabs though.

SPORGE27 said:

-_-

anyway so far looks like we hve the first 2 already a ways ahead, 3rd is still up for grabs though.
Nah, I don't even think third is still up for grabs.

(btw, when's the next contest?

:p )

Gengar said:
SPORGE27 said:

-_-

theres only a one vote difference from 3rd and me... (and sporge)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
SPORGE27 said:

-_-

theres only a one vote difference from 3rd and me... (and sporge)
Yeah that is what I meant... there are some people who probably haven't been on yet today, because of maybe...school. so there is still a chance, Ugg I feel i should have just stuck with my Vaati sig though, I made the Majora one just yesterday.

Well so far Shadowlinks is in the lead with 8
JJ's is close behind with 7
then is OddCrazyMe's with 4
and after that there are several with 3 votes, (Mine, Zeldafreak's, Dragonflamez's, and Zero's)

So the first two places appear to be duking it out while third is held onto by a single vote!

Hey, I could have thrown the ac-daddy of my sigs at you guys, but I didnt. I gambled on something new.
And it didnt pay off.....stupid saving. There shouldnt be that box around my sig...

Back