• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

►Zalith's Halloween Madness ◄►Winners Announced◄

Oh! This is different from your Merengue giveaway~ Can I still enter if I already have Stitches? XD if by some miracle I won first place, Stitches can go to the next winner? I just want the golden tools and bush starts, haha. :p

Yes Stitches will go to the runner up if the first place winner doesn't have dreamie proof or if they don't want Stitches :D

lol also you can bump for daily prizes~

Awesome! I'll give this a try. XD

Your favorite holiday memory.

My favorite holiday memory in recent years would have to be last Christmas. :3 My boyfriend and I had a theme park marathon in Southern California! We went to Universal Studios (again), Legoland, Knotts Berry Farm and SeaWorld for the first time. I love the holiday themed decorations and events in theme parks and enjoyed every one of them except maybe Legoland — we were definitely too old to be there! Haha. I also brought home a carload of fluffy huggable friends, one of which is a 4 ft long whale. XD

Aside from the theme park madness, I also ate the best seafood tacos in my life in San Diego. :D Given where I live, that's huge, and I have yet found a better place. I'm a huge foodie so finding good local food places is as important as the rest of the itinerary. My only regret was we didn't go to Disneyland as well, that would have made five theme parks in one week! It was definitely a fun trip for my inner child and I'd do it again! :D

Yes you have entered it correctly ^_^ thank you for reading and I have yet to experience Bunny Day! I always miss it but I never TT back to do the Easter Egg Hunt!

I just saw this now. Yay! And it didn't occur to me to put it in a spoiler lol

Ooh congrats on getting all your dream villagers! I'm not entering but I wish you good luck on your giveaway, and I might help bump your thread from time to time :blush:

Awesome! I'll give this a try. XD

Your favorite holiday memory.

My favorite holiday memory in recent years would have to be last Christmas. :3 My boyfriend and I had a theme park marathon in Southern California! We went to Universal Studios (again), Legoland, Knotts Berry Farm and SeaWorld for the first time. I love the holiday themed decorations and events in theme parks and enjoyed every one of them except maybe Legoland — we were definitely too old to be there! Haha. I also brought home a carload of fluffy huggable friends, one of which is a 4 ft long whale. XD

Aside from the theme park madness, I also ate the best seafood tacos in my life in San Diego. :D Given where I live, that's huge, and I have yet found a better place. I'm a huge foodie so finding good local food places is as important as the rest of the itinerary. My only regret was we didn't go to Disneyland as well, that would have made five theme parks in one week! It was definitely a fun trip for my inner child and I'd do it again! :D
Wow! That must have been a lot of moolah to go to all those parks :] I have only been to Sea World, Knotts and Disneyland! I recently did the Choc Walk with my honors society in Disneyland and California Adventures. I think the first time in Disneyland is fun but multiple times after that are tiresome because you have to wait in lines for hours - I am a foodie as well :3

I enjoyed reading that! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just saw this now. Yay! And it didn't occur to me to put it in a spoiler lol
You do not need to put entries in spoilers, I will put lengthy entries in spoilers when I quote them :3

Ooh congrats on getting all your dream villagers! I'm not entering but I wish you good luck on your giveaway, and I might help bump your thread from time to time :blush:
Thank you! :D and that would be helpful ^_^ Just let me know if you are bumping for daily prizes or not!

Day 2 Has Begun

Thank you for all the entries on Day 1
My favorite holiday in real life is Halloween. I am in love with Halloween and making my own costume plus doing my own makeup. I love doing gory makeup. However, in ACNL Halloween isn't my top favorite - it is actually the Snowman Bingo "event". I love snow in ACNL - everthing looks so beautiful. I enjoy being able to experience snow in ACNL and other seasons as well.

My favorite part about Snowman Bingo is that you are able to create more than one type of snowman. I have gotten the Ice Series/Set a couple times however I did not save it. I have resetted my town many times. As well as I currently have two cycle towns, cycling in winter. I am doing a slow cycle now so maybe I will be able to make many snowmen. Also I will probably catch a lot of dung beetles & save up Ice furniture for a future giveaway during Christmas.

Day 1 Daily Prize Winner is Fluffs! {Yellow Candy & 5 TBT Bells}
l16S8Jr.jpg

Day 2 {Monday 10.27}
Please share one of these: {At least one paragraph of 5 sentences}

Who your favorite ACNL villager is and why
OR
Who your favorite ACNL NPC is and why

╭(?ㅂ?)╮bump╰(?ㅂ?)╯

Last edited:
Bump :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooooh!!! Just saw day 2 :)

My fav villager of all time is Filbert. I adore his sweet little baby blue face to no end. I had him back a million years ago in my AC GameCube town so maybe it's just nostalgia. He is super duper sweet and is always giving me new nicknames. Recently, he gave me an awesome gift. He gave me the moon ! How freakin sweet is that??? I luv most of the squirrels anyway, like static, peanut, marshal, Caroline, nibbles, pecan, blaire, mint IMF I think they're all adorbs!!! But none if them are as precious as filbert!!! I think he's so underrated (and to those of you that have never seen it, his house is super cool!!!)

I never have Filbert but he does look cute :blush: I like his smile!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooooh!!! Just saw day 2 :)

My fav villager of all time is Filbert. I adore his sweet little baby blue face to no end. I had him back a million years ago in my AC GameCube town so maybe it's just nostalgia. He is super duper sweet and is always giving me new nicknames. Recently, he gave me an awesome gift. He gave me the moon ! How freakin sweet is that??? I luv most of the squirrels anyway, like static, peanut, marshal, Caroline, nibbles, pecan, blaire, mint IMF I think they're all adorbs!!! But none if them are as precious as filbert!!! I think he's so underrated (and to those of you that have never seen it, his house is super cool!!!)
I will count this as a bump entry and regular entry :) Filbert is so cute, he used to be a dreamie of mine~ However, I never know he was in AC Population Growing. Filbert house is amazing I enjoy seeing it :3
Thank you for the entry

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Bump yo!

Last edited:
Wow I won something in a raffle? Unbelievable, haha XD Thank you~ my first, and probably only, collectible! :3

Here comes day 2! Who your favorite ACNL villager is and why.

This is a toss up between Marshal and Stitches. I know, it sounds clich?, but I have my reasons! Marshal is like a miniature Hitsugaya from Bleach ? from their hair color down to their facial expression. They're just so cool but at the same time so adorable! (≧▽≦) And then there's Stitches. He's just a ball of stuffin' cuteness; especially when you tell him he's cute, he'll say something along the lines of "Cute?! Like a stuffed animal?! D:" hahaha (≧▽≦) *pukes rainbow* He's also very happy and laid back all the time. Heck, even when he's mad, he's adorable. Personality aside, I love that his house is playroom-themed; he can sit there and look like part of the furnishing, hehehe.

My favorite ACNL Villager is Grizzly. When I was younger and we first got our wii and ACCF it was kinda lonely. I had just met my BFF who had the game and when we loaded up the town Grizzly was living there. The grumpy old bear disliked everything and everyone, except me. He always sent me things and was there for me. He was my neighbor and helped me not feel as lonely when my IRL friends were busy. He was so awesome and made me so happy.... then no one played for a while and when i returned he was gone but I have him in ACNL now and he doesn't remember me of course but we are becoming friends again.

Wow I won something in a raffle? Unbelievable, haha XD Thank you~ my first, and probably only, collectible! :3

Here comes day 2! Who your favorite ACNL villager is and why.

This is a toss up between Marshal and Stitches. I know, it sounds clich?, but I have my reasons! Marshal is like a miniature Hitsugaya from Bleach — from their hair color down to their facial expression. They're just so cool but at the same time so adorable! (≧▽≦) And then there's Stitches. He's just a ball of stuffin' cuteness; especially when you tell him he's cute, he'll say something along the lines of "Cute?! Like a stuffed animal?! D:" hahaha (≧▽≦) *pukes rainbow* He's also very happy and laid back all the time. Heck, even when he's mad, he's adorable. Personality aside, I love that his house is playroom-themed; he can sit there and look like part of the furnishing, hehehe.
Oh gosh I love Marshal and Stitches as well ^__^ I think I told you I used to think Stitches was overrated until he moved into my cycle then I fell in love :D

My favorite ACNL Villager is Grizzly.
When I was younger and we first got our wii and ACCF it was kinda lonely. I had just met my BFF who had the game and when we loaded up the town Grizzly was living there. The grumpy old bear disliked everything and everyone, except me. He always sent me things and was there for me. He was my neighbor and helped me not feel as lonely when my IRL friends were busy. He was so awesome and made me so happy.... then no one played for a while and when i returned he was gone but I have him in ACNL now and he doesn't remember me of course but we are becoming friends again.
Aww <3 I can relate very well, I used to play all the time on ACGC and I became best friends with some of my villagers and did aerobics with them in the mornings in August hehe~

Entering again~

My favorite Animal Crossing villager is Stitches. He is so adorable! He is very unique in the way that the is a stuffed toy, and while quite a few people find that creepy, I love it. I also love his personality! Lazy villagers are my favorite, because I'm just like them, and they have funny lines and are just cute in general. I am so glad I was able to get Stitches for free!

Thanks again for this giveaway! :D

Entering again~

My favorite Animal Crossing villager is Stitches. He is so adorable! He is very unique in the way that the is a stuffed toy, and while quite a few people find that creepy, I love it. I also love his personality! Lazy villagers are my favorite, because I'm just like them, and they have funny lines and are just cute in general. I am so glad I was able to get Stitches for free!

Thanks again for this giveaway! :D
I definitely love the fact that he looks like a stuffed toy too! :3 Lazy villagers are so silly, I like cranky villagers as well ^___^ and of course! Good luck~ :3

What an awesome topic.
Why thank you kind sir~

Another note:

Thank you to the kindness and generosity of fellow TBT users who have donated various things to me. I will be able to update the prizes later tonight because of these gifts I had received for the giveaway~~ Stay tuned and free, painless entries. Please read the rules for more information on how to enter.

Yep, filbert has been around a LONG time!!! Hope your night is going well! Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow's (today's) entry will be :)

Back