• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your Path!

I don't really have any pictures that show off my path buuut...

HNI_0074.JPG
HNI_0076.JPG

I made a few paths but sadly I don't have any pictures. I did however make them free for anyone to take through dreaming. There's a natural brick path, a tile done on the pink side, and simple stairs.

Eventually I plan on starting another house just so I can make more designs.

Last edited:
I'll post a picture later
But it's a dirt path with leaves fallen on it autumn ones and grass on the side. For the fall time

This is a great thread. I need to lay paths down tonight after the gym and I still haven't decided on one. >-<

I've been lazy for a while, so I finally decided to use a real path since my own made ones sucked :x I'm using these

petal_path_SS.jpg

I used to use paths, but I don't anymore because my roads are so worn out now that they look fine without any paths on them at all. So it's just pure grass n' dirt and one I get enough bush starts to surround my paths, it'll look awesome.

Anyone willing to help me on my quest to get bush starts?

These paths are amazing; I love the ones posted. I created a thread similar to this one that's dead at the moment, but if anyone wants to have a look the link to the thread is here.

Last edited:
All the paths on here are super awesome! My path is awful but I'm just too lazy to do anything about it.

HNI_0054 (2).jpg

This. Made it myself and I like it. I`m thinking of starting a new design on my 2nd character, just to see what other design I can think of.

Back