• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

You'll give me WHAT for my throne, Carmen?

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Zucker has been here in Corvidae for two days. Today I gave him a perfect pear and suprisingly, he gifted me a throne. I have only received four other thrones in all my time playing and that was usually by a longtime neighbor. I walked about ten feet and there was my adorable Carmen rushing up to me all fuzzy and enthusiastic.

She offered me her homework set for my throne. Oh Carmen, I love you, my silly puff ball :)

Last edited:
Zucker has been here in Corvidae for two days. Today I gave him a perfect pear and suprisingly, he gifted me a throne. I have only received four other thrones in all my time playing and that was usually by a longtime neighbor. I walked about ten feet and there was my adorable Carmen rushing up to me all fuzzy and enthusiastic.

She offered me her homework set for my throne. Oh Carmen, I love you, my silly puff ball :)

Oh stuff that, i have so much experience with those ''deals'' ughh

Last edited:
same u weed butt

anyways back on topic, yes i got offered some stupid deals like no im not giving you my ore for a shirt smh

I feel like Ninty put that in to troll us ;_;

When I was new to the game, I always accepted my residents offers because I didn't want to hurt their feelings.
Being the dumb kid that I was, I probably would've gave my throne away if anyone offered for it...

Wow, I've read a lot of people got thrones from their neighbors, I never got anything remotely expensive. o:

Reminds me of the time Punchy offered to trade his common wall for my golden stag.

I didn't mind the offer so much, but his response to me turning it down was infuriating. "Why wouldn't you want to take such a great deal? You're weird, L Bear."

He actually said that.

If my villagers want my stuffs, I'll just give it to them, I don't have the heart to reject their requests, they are all too cute. I would be so cruel to reject then in their faces! :):):)

These awful trade deals happen all the time. I remember spamming the A button too much and accidentally trading my ore for a moldy shirt.

Yet sometimes I feel bad.. Once, Biskit wanted to buy my lucky cat for all of his life savings, which was a sad 100-something bells. I let him have it. I can't say no to his puppydog eyes. D:

Oh they're cunning aren't they....come over to you all cute and excited....wanting to exchange the crown in your pocket for their drip pail....don't know where they come up with this stuff

I was customizing furniture one day and Quillson runs up to me wanting whatever I'd just customized for basically the price it took to customize it. No thank youuu. But I always have a villager I can't say no to, and that's Tammy.

Back