• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Island Tour šŸŽXmas Cataloguing Event in Port TerrašŸŽ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to come whenever you're back online! :D
(I'm Ros from Laverre!)

@avieators @Junebugsy94 @Bird_9 @Imbri @Toska @mermaidshelf
Thank you for your patience :) I have added you all in the queue. You should see dodo on top of the thread.
Feel free to come whenever you're available. Will keep this on the whole day starting now.
I am AFK however at the moment, so you can just come unannounced. :)
Enjoy cataloguing! ^^

Hi there! Thank you so much for doing this, may I visit to catalog the winter clothes and hats if possible?

My in game name is Abigail from May Bloom. šŸ˜‹

@avieators @Junebugsy94 @Bird_9 @Imbri @Toska @mermaidshelf
Thank you for your patience :) I have added you all in the queue. You should see dodo on top of the thread.
Feel free to come whenever you're available. Will keep this on the whole day starting now.
I am AFK however at the moment, so you can just come unannounced. :)
Enjoy cataloguing! ^^

So sorry for the delay! On my way now. :)

Hello! may I stop by as well please? c:
Noura from Elfhame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back