Wow....

DSFAN121

Bells
The Bell Tree is big, with a lot of members and posts. How did you get this big in not even half a year?

Thanks to the ACAC, mostly. The ACAC is basically what started this, although because of GBMASTER's forums, STORM understood that he could make his own forums. And I'm very proud to be an admin of such a great and productive place! It has been great fun being here and talking to you great people!

BULERIAS said:
Thanks to the ACAC, mostly. The ACAC is basically what started this, although because of GBMASTER's forums, STORM understood that he could make his own forums. And I'm very proud to be an admin of such a great and productive place! It has been great fun being here and talking to you great people!
Oh stop sucking up.

:p

It has to do with the ACAC getting employees. Also, lots of original ideas and advertisment at NSider.

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
Oh stop sucking up.

It has to do with the ACAC getting employees. Also, lots of original ideas and advertisment at NSider.
And to whom am I sucking up?

BULERIAS said:
That's a little more than I needed to know, but thank you!

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
Oh stop sucking up.

But I thought NSider wouldn't let members advertise.......

DSFAN121 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
Oh stop sucking up.

But I thought NSider wouldn't let members advertise.......
But we can advertise in sigs... :rolleyes:

Back