• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

wow...

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
that house definatly wasn't there 20 minutes ago >_>

sweet, looks like i've got a new villager : o

"Jitters" he seems cool... he said he's the "Chugging Ninja" so he must like rootbeer... and he likes to chug it in secret, or like, on the roof or something... >_>

yeah... pretty neat.

:p

anyone else like, turn on the game to find a new guy there, after having it off 10-20 minutes before?

oh, cute... he just asked me if i knew where his jock strap was... o_O

LOL!! Jock strap!! LOL!!
:rofl:

beakmanthegreat said:
that guy needs to learn not to give out personal information!
Who?

yeh, that has hapened to me before...

wait... this guy has a jockstrap??? man, nintendo needs to relize that this game is being marketed to young kids...

THEBOBINATOR said:
yeh, that has hapened to me before...

wait... this guy has a jockstrap??? man, nintendo needs to relize that this game is being marketed to young kids...
young kids take P.E. too...

those were the days... you could play war ball, and you had a good 6-8 seconds before a ball was even close to you...

:p

Back