• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Wolverine set

QNT3N said:
Lewis said:
QNT3N said:
It'd be better if you made a signature with Logan in his Astonishing costume.
The black tight shiny suit, with an X on his chest? ^^

@Blue_Alain: c4d's & effects.
No..

His black and yellow costume.

X-Men noob?
X-men is very good :)

@Colm Fitzi: You just said you liked it before -.- suck up...

Look:

Seems empty...

<big><big>But I still like it!:) </big></big>

Jojo said:
Don't worreh LewLew(;
It's not yer best but it's still good:)
Thank you Jojo ^^

@technoxmaniac: 'I don't like it' doesn't really help me, Explain why you don't like it and hopefully I can improve my later work..?

There's definitely some cool stuff going on in the right half of wolverine. However...the left side of the signature is a bit confusing and kind of leaves me hanging.

The only issue that concerns me was the lighting around his face. It just seems really...well to be blunt it seems bland to me without seeing the tonal features of his face. I know lighting is pretty difficult (Especially even for me) but overall this is a decent signature. Not one of the best, but your experimenting with stuff you want to get better at.

*(Minor): Ummm...well the light is like a giant sideways triangle. :/

pootman1234 said:
There's definitely some cool stuff going on in the right half of wolverine. However...the left side of the signature is a bit confusing and kind of leaves me hanging.

The only issue that concerns me was the lighting around his face. It just seems really...well to be blunt it seems bland to me without seeing the tonal features of his face. I know lighting is pretty difficult (Especially even for me) but overall this is a decent signature. Not one of the best, but your experimenting with stuff you want to get better at.

*(Minor): Ummm...well the light is like a giant sideways triangle. :/
Atleast you explain why you dislike it unlike other people on here.

Back