• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Why, why, why

It's a forum, I don't think it will matter what gender you are, and even if it did, just correct the person when they refer to you as something else.

ibdPhjvOBSHo7f.gif

It's a forum, I don't think it will matter what gender you are, and even if it did, just correct the person when they refer to you as something else.

ibdPhjvOBSHo7f.gif

Pretty much this, and what Mariah said.

No use letting the small stuff bother you as much as this is. Especially when it doesn't matter, and is so very easily remedied.

tumblr_m47o74hl1p1rpdblu.gif

Last edited:
Star Fire is a pretty girly name (SORRY TO ANY NON-BINARY GENDER PEOPLE OUT THERE, DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY)

or just deal with it, because anywhere you go on the internet youre assumed male, thats how society works

not saying its right, just how it is. people think im a dude, especially when i talk about girls, so i just correct them if i feel like it and thats it.

Funny, because people usually guess that I'm a girl (and I am) online even when there's nothing to hint it or I have a male character most times. LOL.

Last edited:
Just correct em. I do that, cuz people think I'm a boy that likes sparky Arcanines.

Step 1: Change your avatar into this :
404px-Starfire-1.png

Step 2: Watch all the "Hey girl!" greetings come in.
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit

If you dont change your avatar then I'll keep it cuz Teen Titans is my favorite.

Back