• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Pokémon Pokemon Home Premium Subscription

Bells
Switch
2368-2604-8213
Silver Mailbox
Hello i had decided a couple of months to get it cause i didn't want to lose any of my Pokemon like my shiny munchlax from Ogre Oustin' or my 7 star raid MewTwo and i have accumulated more Pokemon since then and i was wondering if anyone that has a Pokemon Home Premium subscription can help me understand this cause when i looked up it up on Google i was still left confused okay anyway my subscription expires in October can't remember the date but i was wondering what's gonna happen to my Pokemon if i'm not able too renew my subscription once it expires like will they still be there whenever i'm able to renew again ? Thank you to anyone that was able to understand my question and is able to help me understand. ❤️

No, you won't lose your Pokemon. You just won't be able to see them on the menu or in the box, but you will still have them on you.
Basically they're being held hostage until you paid the ransom (Premium).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 727
No, you won't lose your Pokemon. You just won't be able to see them on the menu or in the box, but you will still have them on you.
Basically they're being held hostage until you paid the ransom (Premium).
Okay thank you cause i was freaking out 😂😌

Back