• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Who's the Ugliest Villager ? - Themed Polls

Who's the Ugliest Villager ?

• Barold

Votes: 90 39.3%
  • Chow

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 15 6.6%
  • Hippeux

Votes: 41 17.9%
  • Jambette

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Katt

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Limberg

Votes: 55 24.0%
  • Quillson

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Tabby

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • Other (please precise the villager)

Votes: 35 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me, the ugliest would probably be Barold, but I'm not particularly opposed to any of the ugly villagers.

Geez,Al is the ugliest and it's not even close.At least Barold is small and ugly not big and ugly like Al.My vote goes for this jaundiced ape.

Jambette and Hippeaux both freak me out, idk why they made those designs that way:/ if I could’ve chosen a third I would’ve picked Barold too. I feel bad thinking villagers are ugly but it’s an inescapable fact unfortunately lol

I know it's not that serious, but this poll makes me sad. Every villager has their own charm and I'm a bit tired of these popularity contests based on looks.
It was not the goal at all, if you read what I wrote in my first post the goal is to have fun and spread love, I myself find a lot of the villagers in the list very cute, and even those I don't find cute I think it's good for variety sake to have them since everyone has his own idea of what is beauty or what type of villagers they want in their island.
Like you said love is not based on looks only, so I invite users to vote for the ones they really love in all my polls.

It was not the goal at all, if you read what I wrote in my first post the goal is to have fun and spread love, I myself find a lot of the villagers in the list very cute, and even those I don't find cute I think it's good for variety sake to have them since everyone has his own idea of what is beauty or what type of villagers they want in their island.
Like you said love is not based on looks only, so I invite users to vote for the ones they really love in all my polls.

I did read what you wrote and I still find it contradicting that this poll exists. think about having a poll about "Which kpop idol is the ugliest?", but saying it's all about spreading love and having fun. Doesn't convince me.

Again, I know it's not that serious and I don't mean to derail this any further, just wanted to clarify what I meant

Hahah I wouldn't say Limberg is ugly, he just looks like a grumpy old construction worker to me. I think he has a lot of character.

I voted for Barold cause even though I think he's great, he is pretty ugly haha

I did read what you wrote and I still find it contradicting that this poll exists. think about having a poll about "Which kpop idol is the ugliest?", but saying it's all about spreading love and having fun. Doesn't convince me.

Again, I know it's not that serious and I don't mean to derail this any further, just wanted to clarify what I meant
you're saying it's not that serious but making it bigger than it actually is lmao

no one's hating on these villagers or saying they don't have any charm. not everyone's going to enjoy every single design and that's just the way it is

I understand since I second guessed myself with that theme choice too so I can't blame you.
If you're not convinced I just want to have fun with this poll thought, it will not change the fact that it is really the case in my mind.
I just wanted to say that's it's not meant to be taken this seriously, and that we're also talking about videogame characters and not real people (even if it's sometimes hard to remember since we all are attached to those pixels 😅 )

I chose Chow for the poll as Chow is basically a nightmare. Personally, I think Clay is the ugliest villager though.

Barold... he looks like a creep. To be honest, the rest of them (except maybe Jambette).. I don't even think they are that ugly?

Back