• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who's moving in tomorrow?

Just had Rocket move in recently... been hitting her with my net for hours already.
Have Goldie coming tomorrow, exciting!

Yay! Peck is moving in! In an awesome spot too :) So stoked. Now Paula needs to leave and I'll be content.

Henry the Cute Smug Frog, will be my eighth Villager :)
Henry.png

So i will have in my town:
Timbra
Tammi
Kid Cat
Mitzi
Curt
Drago
Cherry
Henry

Yay :)

Got Frita the sheep today. She's unpacking. She's my third villager that's new to New Leaf. Based on looks alone, she's probably my least favorite out of my now 8 villagers. But that doesn't mean I hate her or anything.

I really want a snooty villager to move in (the only personality I'm missing) or a cat. Yesterday I had a cat camping in my town. He really wanted to move in, but he's that weird cat that wears underwear on his head, Stinky. I don't want him so I told him no. I'd really prefer Ankha (#1 choice) or Purrl to move in, since they're snooty AND cats. There's a few other snooty cats but I don't like them as much.

Cookie and Winnie are coming to my towns. I love Winnie, and Cookie is pretty decent, haven't seen her since my first AC:pG town. o:

AC Cafe, I feel your pain, Wolfgang (one of my favourite villagers) is moving in on the place I wanted to build a Lighthouse...

Quick question can we have 10 or 9 villagers. I keep hearing 10, and 9 so I am confused.

Back