Whoa?

Garrett x50 cal

Veteran AC Player
Bells
Bell Bag Badge
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
I just noticed this...

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Active topic list.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2ps0kdw.png
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>When you click on that topic.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
ws86w.png
goodroy never even posted in that thread. </div>

Kaleb said:
Yeah, and it was started in 2009...
Holy dicks, and this happened in another thread "Custom Signatures."

It said it was made by Ben_of_Twilight.

Admins really need to check this out.

I've seen this before. It happens with older topics I think. When a topic gets old, all the posts in it are deleted, but it still shows who created the topic, so when someone bumps it, their post will be first, but the original creator will still be shown in the topic list.

Tyler. said:
I've seen this before. It happens with older topics I think. When a topic gets old, all the posts in it are deleted, but it still shows who created the topic, so when someone bumps it, their post will be first, but the original creator will still be shown in the topic list.
These are new topics I thought.

Tyler. said:
Errm, I've never seen that happen.

Nevermore said:
Tyler. said:
These are new topics I thought.
They're old topics that have had their posts deleted by Zetaboards I guess. They've just been bumped.

Tyler. said:
Go to the last page in Off Topic and you'll see what I mean. There are topics but no posts in them.
Weird, I never noticed that. So, if I bumped it, it would say I had the first post?

I see, I see.

I've noticed while looking through old threads that the first post in them is often from an entirely different thread. Not sure if that has anything to do with this.

Back