Who was your first HHP client?

Eloise of course. I felt I grinded today in the DLC and only got 12 to show for it... and honestly I don't really care for most of the villagers I did! But who I had on my beach seemed stuck and wouldn't change, so I'm assuming a lot of the early ones are sort of set to give you furniture.

Lucy, Rio, Pudge, Billy, Bertha, Petri, Chester, Tank, Dora, Kitt, and Daisy. Petri was exciting to have spawn, but her home wish didn't exactly line up with her more exciting profession and was just "tea time" basically. But it did unlock medical stuff for me to use.

Eloise was my first. Then I did Monique and Billy. Brought Sherb on board but I think I wanna wait to make his vacation home when I can make bigger houses (he wants an entire frikkin' THEME PARK ._.)

I got Eloise, Frett, then Vesta! It’s actually been really fun designing for all the homes, and I like that we slowly unlock more and more items to play with as we continue doing more houses. uwu

It seems like everyone got Eloise and I got some other villagers like Lucy, Pekoe, and Apple. Btw I was wondering if anyone can check out my designs that I have done for the clients its in my signature under the dream address where my 2nd island is.

After Eloise I picked Clyde the horse. I'm still early into the game.

I did Eloise, Lucy, Deirdre, and Azalea. Azalea's is awful... I was falling asleep and just wanted to finish. I'll be going back to that one later. 😅

I got Eloise first like everyone else and for my next ones I picked Jacques, Willow and Vesta.

Eloise was my first client, then Bertha, Vivian and Sprinkle were my next options, and I decided to go with Sprinkle.

I only did it once, and I was surprised to see Eloise (I didn't know she was the default first customer), as I have her in my New Leaf Town, and it was cool to see my old friend once again.
Post automatically merged:

Kinda un-related but maybe not: do you need to "progress" in the HHP job in order to be able to change your villagers' houses? And by that I mean, interior and exterior designs.

I guess Eloise is the default one? It was weird cuz I had her on my island before and it was like she didn't remember me ;n;

My very first client was Eloise. I've also had Lucy and Olivia so far. Eloise has been a long term resident on one of my islands so I already knew her but this was my first chance to interact with Lucy and Olivia who were both fun to work with on their homes.

Edit: just read above posts that Eloise is the default first client. How cool! She's a great, underrated villager.

Eloise seems to be the default for everyone! My next client was Blanche and then Lucy! I can't remember who I picked after Lucy... I did a LOT of houses today because I was having so much fun.

Back