• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who was your first camper at the campsite?

I got Marshal and my significant other got Raymond! Quite lucky. :blush:
I never understood the Marshal hype in New Leaf, but I’m definitely not unhappy to have him.

I was dreading checking my camp site because there are quite a few smugs that I did not want to see. But...I got one of my favs, Quillson, the duck so I'm quite happy :)

I got Graham...and I do not like him at all. He just weirds me out. He's definitely going to be moved out soon.

But I've had great luck with all of my other villagers so I can't even be mad!

I met Lucha the bird for the first time in my Animal crossing career

Last edited:
I got Colton. I don't like him, but it could've been worse. Never had him before so we'll see how it goes, haha!

I got Graham...and I do not like him at all. He just weirds me out. He's definitely going to be moved out soon.

But I've had great luck with all of my other villagers so I can't even be mad!

Ooh I love Graham, if you end up moving him out and want to sell him please lmk!

Did anyone try not to talk to the first camper? I got Kidd, but I was wondering if he’ll just move out tomorrow if I don’t invite him... I wish I could get another smug like Raymond or Marshal ;3;”

I was so extremely luck to have gotten Marshal! I was fearing the worse but I'm super happy to have him! He's one of my dreamies and now I don't have to worry about getting him later. c:

I got lucky and got Julian! I'm really happy because I was not in love with my first 3 villagers that I got.

I got Eugene. Smug is not my favorite type of villager, but we'll see. If he drives me crazy then I'll Amiibo him out with the Pinky card I have. 😂

I got Olaf.
Today I summoned Chrissy though, she was a sight for sore eyes. She asked for a cardboard sofa, but I cant give her one, because I don`t have the cardboard box recipe. So I think that will delay her moving in with one extra day….

Back