• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who was your first camper at the campsite?

Leopold! I did not want him at all. Realized after 3 days I had to accept him :( My brother got Raymond...so lucky! He's adorable.

I got Henry which I’m in two minds about. I like him but I had him for a long time in New Leaf and I was trying to get new villagers this time around. He can stay for a while, but he won’t be permanent.

i got phil. he's alright, but i'm not keeping him around for long. he did bring my bird villager total to 3 though... (soon to be 4 with buzz on the way)

I got Phil. Definitely not my first choice but I like him more than a lot of villagers.

Quillson... oof. :(

I really hoped for (Profile Pic) or someone else like O´Hare, Eugene, Marshall, Kidd etc.

Now I have to farm tickets, wait for him to move out and hope to get another Smug. Sorry for all Quillson Fans our there, but there are definitely better Ducks. At least in my opinion.

Last edited:
Curlos. Yikes. Needless to say, I placed his plot on top of a cliff with no incline and no bridge, far from everyone and everything. He will stay there until he leaves.

Back