• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who unlocks the face cut-out standee?

Chiana

Bells
Switch
2252-4095-1731
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Orange (Fruit)
Classic Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Hopefully I have the right villager among my amiibo cards as I have no used all of them yet. Or maybe they are hanging around the plaza. I really need this item. So I want to know where to concentrate my efforts tonight. I have checked a couple of guides but did not find this item.

Thanks

bump

Still no sign of this item. The Canadian contest closes at midnight and I really want that item for my entry.

I don't think it is unlockable; I noticed that at the qr machine, when you pick make a design, one of the options is face cutout stand.

I don't think it is unlockable; I noticed that at the qr machine, when you pick make a design, one of the options is face cutout stand.

Ha! You are right. It is there under pro design. I totally missed that. Awesome.

Thanks. I didn't realize Thonky had one up now. I was using a couple of other ones which were good, too, but missing a few other items that I needed.

Back