• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who is your least favorite top tier?`

I don't like Julian, and I don't understand why he is so popular... Ok he's a unicorn but still ... same with merengue, I think she's cute but not that cute.
I love Diana , Chief and Marina ♥

Probably would have to be Beau. Out of the rest, I just favor his design the least. Also Zucker. (I'm probably gonna get a firing squad at my house for saying this)

I don't understand the appeal of Marshal, especially because I dislike the way his design looks. He looks pretty bad and would benefit from having a nose to tie his face together, but as it stands now, he looks more like a lazy sketch. I dislike Flurry for the same reason.

Also not a fan of Skye's design (least favorite wolf by far) and find the popular cats (Lolly and Rosie) really bland.

I don't understand the obsession with Lolly she's cute but I've had much cuter cats than her. I don't get the Chief or Fang likability, I've had Fang and let him go pretty quickly wasn't in love with his character but I do like seeing him back on Main Street. I just don't want him living in my town. I've never had Molly but she is a boring looking duck and probably one of the last ones I would put in my town.
Of course this is all just a matter of opinion and what you like in your villagers. No offense to anyone who loves the villagers I slammed, I'm sure you can't stand some of the villagers I selected as well:)

Beau. He was the second villager I had move, If I remember correctly. They just don't offer much in terms of fun to me. What do people see in them? I dunno, but I don't think I ever will, saltlick.

Last edited:
I would have to say Marshal. His design doesn't really appeal to me all that much.

Lolly. I love cats, and I really don't DISLIKE her, but she is extremely overrated. She is so...bland. Also, I find Genji to be HIDEOUS. He's an uglier version of Pippy, who was ugly enough already. I'm also not a fan of Julian and my former villager: Marshal, as I hate smugs. (Ken and Phil are cool, though)

Marshal, tbh. he's cute but also way overrated. there are other way more charming and less popular villagers imo.

Marshal's design is so boring (I get it. Fans usually get obsessed with the most boring things), Julian's got a nice concept but his in-game model looks atrocious, and Diana's color palette makes me vomit. I don't like any of the octopi either besides Zucker. But my least favorite? That would be a tie between Marshal and Julian.

From the latest lists, I don't get Molly's popularity... she looks a bit drab, but it could also be that I'm not a fan of birds (minus Flora)

Marshal, Julian and Stitches.
I got Marshal to see what the hype was all about. Nah not worth it tbh, waste of 130 TBT bells -.-
Julian, Im sorry to say looks weird as heck xD Ik hes a unicorn an all but still..why didnt they make a white unicorn? Why blue? ew.
And I'm not a fan of the horses in this game so..
Stitches..eh I had him..her..o.o Idk o.o I had them in WW and eh. Nothing special lol

Marshal and Julian because I hate all smug villagers. I'd take 10 jocks over 1 smug. Marshal is cute though.

I'd have to say stitches. I don't really get the hype about him. Or merengue for that matter though....
Stitches eyes kind of creep me out. I guess because he's lazy that makes him even more popular but for me he just reminds me of the movie Chucky for some reason

Whitney. She moved into my town and all was cool. I decided I was gonna sell her and I had Freya in my town at the time. I decided to look them both up, and everyone liked Whitney more. I don't get it. She isn't that cute and her eyes are too small. Freya is pink. Come on.

Not really sure, but if I had to choose someone, I guess I'd say Bob. Sure he's cute, but I don't really see why he's all that popular.

Back