• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who is your least favorite top tier?`

Marshal and stiches
Marshal with an experienced of a fake snow and squirrel. .....
Stiches with a nightmare I had with those kind of bear

marshal.... i don't really get why he's number 1 in tier 1. he's cute, but....
not that cute.

Marshal (I like him, but don't get the hype), Whitney (because of a clash with an obsessed fan years ago and I already didn't like her) and Merengue (Got bored of her in 3 weeks, when she was living in Vista)

Last edited:
Stitches, I kinda like the idea of her but she also creeps me out :/ And I'm kinda surprised some people above don't like Marshal, lol!

Menrengue and Julian...just why? I personally dislike the rhinos because they just aren't adorable to me. With Julian, I understand he's a unicorn and that's maybe why hes so popular but I Just don't get it, his face looks super weird to me, and his hair just looks like a mess.

marina is my least favorite, her design itself is pretty cute but i'm just not a fan of the octopus villagers

Marina. She's not that cute and she's just kind of weird. Skye is also really just strange in my opinion. Of all the wolves, she is my least favorite.

I don't think there's a single tier 1 villager on my dreamies list. They are mostly in tiers 4-6. I don't think I've interacted with a single tier 1 villager either.

The only one I like (well, love) is Ankha. So, I can't really choose a least favorite. But it's defiantly not Ankha! <3

Phoebe. I don't like her colors and she just doesn't appeal to me that much as to others. And is she an ostrich or Phoenix?

Merengue. I don't find her appealing at all. I know she's dessert themed and pink but she really isn't special in my opinion. I do respect people who like her though. I would never bash people on the villagers they like. :)

Either Merengue or Stitches because I just don't find their designs all that great, Merengue looks strange and I just prefer villagers that look like animals than teddy bears and desserts.

I also think Lolly is quite bland but she's okay.

god.... Stitches, he is annoying and overly trying to be cutesy... I know everyone likes him cause like stuffed bear, but he is just annoying

but I think honestly its weird that Fang and Chief are always so widely desirable! the wolves eyes and stuff looks kinda weird if you think about it... and ferocious wolves as villagers you would think might not be the most popular... yet they are

Diana. She looks like some crazy lady that wears so much makeup she's clownish. I've had her multiple times in towns til I got the snooty pwps. She still hasn't grown on me.

Edit: I should add if she didn't have the face paint I'd probably *LOVE* her appearance.

Last edited:
Whitney and Julian
In my 2 towns I have Merengue, Marshal, Stitches, Maple and Fang. They're all great, and Marina has always been a fav of mine

Last edited:
Merengue, I had her in my town at one point and she was pretty generic. I got bored and I let her out a few weeks after, I'll just stick to Fauna. :3

Back