• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who is your least favorite top tier?`

i think i have to go with julian, only because i'm not the biggest fan of the horses, even if they're dressed like unicorns.

i'm not the biggest fan of fang either. i feel like he should be smug or lazy. when i first talked to him i was extremely put off by his voice.

It used to be Zucker, but I love him so so much now that I have him,
he's just a cute little Takoyaki-like octopus!!
So I'm left with Stitches. I now he is supposed to be a teddy bear,
but I just find his eyes to be so creepy,
like he's dead,
and I don't really get why people are so hyped about him

~♚Vickie

i don't hate him, but I'll have to go with marshal. he IS cute, but I just don't understand the craziness for him and don't find him to be anywhere near the cutest. the amount of hype for him is just insane, lol. I remember selling him on tumblr and people were offering literally everything they had for him ._.​

Any of the wolfs like wtf it's 2016 people can we stop with the wolf obsession
Edit: Maybe not Skye or Whitney they're pretty cool tbh

Last edited:
I don't like Julian because I find him to be such an eyesore. I've seen in different and it's like he gets uglier every time I see him.
Fang's ugly too. It's like Whitney meets RuPaul's Drag Race.
Then there's Marina. I don't like her because anti-octopus bias.

I don't get the appeal for Chief, Skye or Lolly. They're cute and all but not THAT cute, to me anyway. I'm not too fond of Stitches either. I get why he's popular but his eyes creep me out and I don't really like his color scheme.

Skye for me. She's an okay villager, but I don't get why she's tier one. I'm not planning on keeping her. There's other Normal villagers that I prefer.

I love all the deer, so Diana I do like, however she is overrated. Same with Marshal. He's cute as hell, and I will admit to spending 200 TBT on him, but he has too much hype.

I love Fang and Chief, but I do get the wanting of the end of the wolf hype.

I don't like Marina. I wasn't keen on Merengue either, but then she moved into my cycling town, and I decided she was kind of cute after all. Not cute enough to keep, but I can see why people like her! I'm pretty meh about the wolves too, people seem to go crazy for them and I don't get it.

Last edited:
Zucker. He's one of the villagers whose appearance kind of freaks me out (along with Monique, Gaston and Chow). I'm not a fan of octopus villagers at all, really.

I love all of Tier One, but I'd have to say Maple as least favorite just because I don't really see the "cuteness" about her :/

Back