• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who is your least favorite top tier?`

Marina. All of the octopodes scare me, to be honest. I had her in my town's campsite and I walked straight out of the tent.

I hate all smug villagers. None of them are allowed in my town.

Merengue is the one in tier 1 I never cared about. I have more interest in Rhonda than her.

stitches - ive never gotten the hype. Its cool that he's a stuffed animal, but to me he doesn't fit in well with many towns and his face doesn't have much expression. If there was a pink female stuffed animal, i would probably love it though.

I adopted Marshal, as he's sorta a cute smug compared to the rest, but I was not a fan of him. He was like the town enemy that I had. I remember Maple being envious of Marshal, and Maple NEVER expressed jealousy...I kinda miss him not though. I was about to write about how much I hated him, but now that I think about it, I sorta miss him...

Rudy. It's the nose. ._. I mean I get it, yay Rudolf the red nose reindeer. But a CAT? You have a deer species, guys. Maybe they were going for a "it's too obvious" but why not have had like a rhino with a red horn or something?

Ah, whatever. Close second is Diana. Odd as it sounds, she's too pretty to me. Feels fake-ish, but that's just me. :/

I don't really have specific villager I dislike more than the others, but I'm not particularly fond of Lolly, Whitney, Rosie, or Rudy. They're all pretty bland, imo.

I can't really answer that question, since I only have two top-tier villagers (Lolly and Bob).

Back