• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is the best elephant villager?

Best Elephant Villager?

• Axel

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Big Top

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Cyd

Votes: 28 19.7%
  • Dizzy

Votes: 17 12.0%
  • Ellie

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Eloise

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Margie

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Opal

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Paolo

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Tia

Votes: 55 38.7%

• Total voters
Tia is my favorite design, but Eloise has a special place in my heart.

I share my birthday with Big Top and my favourite colour is green so I voted him! I also gave Margie a vote since I really like her design and the fact she was in the AC Movie. Hard choices though, most of the elephants are really cute!

I hate all the elephant villagers ngl. The AC movie made me like Margie for a week at most :') If I had to choose, Tia would be tolerable, though I wouldn't want her on my island.

Eloise is the only one I like.
She was one of my WW originals back in 2005.

Tucker is my favourite! But I also love Tia and Ellie so I voted for them :)

Um...excuse me? Where's Tucker????

anyway I voted for Cyd bc I like his design and demeanor a lot, and Dizzy is really cute. If I could pick three Paolo would have been my third

Paolo! The only issue I have with him is that he is a lazy, and I adore Beau and Sherb too... Currently have Eloise, I like her too!

i know it's basic but i really love tia! her design is so cute and she really matches my aesthetic

Back