• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is the best elephant villager?

Best Elephant Villager?

• Axel

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Big Top

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Cyd

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Dizzy

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Ellie

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • Eloise

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Margie

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Opal

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Paolo

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Tia

Votes: 55 39.0%

• Total voters

Toasties

˚。 Strawberries 。˚
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
There is a limit and can't post Tucker so post here if you think he is the best or reasons why you picked the others. I'm just curious what everyone thinks. :)

This only applies to those in NH not in past games.

I think Ellie is actually pretty cute. I'm not the biggest fan of elephant villagers, but I think she's my favorite.

Paolo is my favorite, also OP you should include pictures for people to see, since many may not know who the elephants are!

NH_Elephants.jpg

(All elephants besides Cyd).

Last edited:
My favorite is Tucker because of his unique woolly mammoth design, but unfortunately he isn't listed on the poll.

Of the ones on the poll, I guess Tia because of her teapot design? Big Top is nice since he has the superhero gimmick, and Paolo is fun too because of his being a reference to the "seeing pink elephants" euphemism.

Oh man.. it's a tough decision. I really like Cyd and Tia, but they have very different looks

Palo is my favorite, also OP you should include pictures for people to see, since many may not know who the elephants are!

NH_Elephants.jpg

(All elephants besides Cyd).
Yeah my bad, it's my first time posting a poll. I kinda assumed people would probably know how they looked or search their names. But thank you for the picture. :)
Post automatically merged:

My favorite is Tucker because of his unique woolly mammoth design, but unfortunately he isn't listed on the poll.

Of the ones on the poll, I guess Tia because of her teapot design? Big Top is nice since he has the superhero gimmick, and Paolo is fun too because of his being a reference to the "seeing pink elephants" euphemism.
Yeah, sorry there wasn't enough room. :( Should of put 'other' as the last option. I just asked if people wanted to vote Tucker to comment here. I really like his design too, it's different from the rest and works really well in how they made him :)

Tia and Ellie! Tia is a old friend of mine from previous games. I found Ellie on my very first mystery island, thought she was adorable, and fell in love.

Yeah my bad, it's my first time posting a poll. I kinda assumed people would probably know how they looked or search their names. But thank you for the picture. :)

Just something I would do, no worries! A lot of people likely wouldn't look them up or they already "know" their favorites.

Axel, cause he was my first Jock on Utopia and he's an absolute character. He's kinda weird but lovable.

And Tia!! She also lives on Utopia and is an absolute, porcelain sweetheart.

Honorable mentions? Big Top and Dizzy. Big Top simply because I have good memories with him, and Dizzy because they're cute.

Back