• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who do you want for president?

Who do you want for president?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok, except I never said that it was false, just worthless due to bias in presentation

and the laughability of using /pol/ aside, I've already posted elsewhere why I don't trust wikileaks anymore due to their proven moral disregard

I mean to pick no fight, and I personally don't use /pol/, but if you are turning away from facts just because their morals don't line up with yours, you yourself have inherited a bias against a set of facts. This is known as hypocrisy.

I mean to pick no fight, and I personally don't use /pol/, but if you are turning away from facts just because their morals don't line up with yours, you yourself have inherited a bias against a set of facts. This is known as hypocrisy.

I mean hey if /pol/ wasn't actual garbage and wikileaks hadn't shot themselves in the foot repeatedly for me, then maybe I'd give this more of my time but

also it's not that their morals don't line up; it's that they have no morals period

and I mean everyone's hypocritical in one way or another, so if mine is "refusing to give stuff I deem as garbage a second of my time" then so be it

ok, except I never said that it was false, just worthless due to bias in presentation

and the laughability of using /pol/ aside, I've already posted elsewhere why I don't trust wikileaks anymore due to their proven moral disregard

Wikileaks just publishes stuff they receive. They don't do the hacking themselves. The emails raise some legitimate questions about Hillary Clinton, but the fact that Russia is rooting so hard for Trump raises even more questions about him.

What do you by taxes for the rich?
You mean tax dollars helping the rich? Or increasing the number of taxes on the rich?
Is 39% not enough yet? If democrats are all about equality then how bout a flat income tax across the board?

A flat tax has never worked

Anyone but Trump! :D rip me WW3 will happen here

I have to disagree. While Trump certainly has his faults (like a lack of understanding of second amendment rights), Hillary is unbelievably corrupt, and knowingly put America's national security at risk, then refused to comply with a double issued subpoena, requiring her to hand over every single email from her private server (an additional 650,000 emails were recently found on Anthony Weiner's laptop (his estranged wife, Huma Abedine is one of Hillary's aides)).

She set up that private email server to send and receive both non-classified and classified information that at least five other foreign governments gained access to via hacking. She knew full well that what she was doing was illegal, very serious and incredibly risky. I urge you to look into all of this, though it's already too late to do anything about it. If she wins, she won't be prosecuted unless she's impeached.

Last edited:
I have to disagree. While Trump certainly has his faults (like a lack of understanding of second amendment rights), Hillary is unbelievably corrupt, and knowingly put America's national security at risk, then refused to comply with a double issued subpoena, requiring her to hand over every single email from her private server (an additional 650,000 emails were recently found on Anthony Weiner's laptop (his estranged wife, Huma Abedine is one of Hillary's aides)).

She set up that private email server to send and receive both non-classified and classified information that at least five other foreign governments gained access to via hacking. She knew full well that what she was doing was illegal, very serious and incredibly risky. I urge you to look into all of this, though it's already too late to do anything about it. If she wins, she won't be prosecuted unless she's impeached.

I didn't come here to argue, but whatevs it's not like I can do something about it

Back